Black out ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i suffer bad from aniexty worry about dying :-( leaving my 2 boys :-(

I can't eat or sleep most days, does any body else have black outs ? I can be talking n my mind goes blank, I drop what's in my hands, point my fingers & my run :-( I did 2 times Monday & 4 times yesterday :-( I was fine at weekends, I been suffering with aniexty over 3 month now I just want everything to go back to normal, I want my life back with my boys as I'm scared stiff x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Just looked at my recent posts n I put one on b4 about blacking out but they happening more on days :-( x
  • Posted

Hi gemmalemma,

I am the same I have an awful fear of death, I have 2cjildren I constantly think what if something happens me or one of them I just wouldn't cope also I hate the thought of losing any family netter, I have had anxiety for 8 years but have been off and on my meds to have my children last week I was given 20mg of citlaopram which I have started and it has heightened my anxiety causing panic attacks too, but I do know it will get better in a few weeks as I have been here before, r u in meds ??

• Posted

Morning love yes I'm on sterident 150g it's really getting to me AS feels like I'm on my death bed :-( I just want my life bath with my boys, 

My oldest is 8  & he do me yesterday ave the blackout & he was really good was 1st time he seen me so I spoke 2 him & just see u dnt ever go out of house etc 

I just really scared :-( I do drive but I stopped driving at the moment my choice as well :-( x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.