Black out

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello evy1 aniexty is still here :-( the problem is blanking out, I can be doing anything :-(

my mate popped Saturday & we was talking &'I sed bye, my mum then said I had a black out :-( I can't remember a thing, all I do is stare. & point my fingers & my eyes looses a tear :-( 

Sunday I went shopping & my little by sed I had another 1 :-( I didn't believe so asked my mate n she sed yes I did :-( 

Dunno what to do at all just want it all to go away

Does any 1 else suffer with these they like black outs but I still standing & just sum times I drop what's in my hands,  

plz help x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gemma I have something very similar to this where I just stare into thin air! The only difference is I know I am doing it and can remember after its happened.

I have been told it's the minds way of taking a rest from all the anxiety and it happens quite a lot with me!

Please go to your gp and have it checked

All the best

X

• Posted

Hiya kerry can u hear things around u ? What happens with u luv ?

I so scared as I loosing everything. I scared to b on my own & I not driving at moment. I just want my normal life bak x

• Posted

You know you really need to let a gp know about this. Including  whats in your hand drops. This is a bit much for anxiety in any form. I realize people just want comfort on this site, and i know many have health anxiety but people do come down with real ailment whether they have anxiety or not. Your doctor knows your medications, and health history and you so if you are zoning out and dropping things in your grip, or blacking out completly thats when its time to call your doctor and let them know. it sounds like it has been happening a lot.
    • Posted

Hi Lisa. I Ave mentioned it b4 but I knew wen I ad 1. I didn't no I had 1 fri /Saturday N Sunday :-( I'm just fed up & want my life 2 go bak normal. I'm in docs on Thurs so will mention it again luv x
  • Posted

Yes I can still hear everything around me I just seem to stare at things for no apparent reason! But I always know when I am doing it and can always remember after its happened x
    • Posted

That's how I started I knew everything :-( but now I can honestly say I dnt no :-( I wish it wud just go away x
    • Posted

How long was you having them for before they changed to what your having now?
    • Posted

I'd say about 3month I had what u explain about 4-5 a day &  for the last month I had these 1s, 1 -2 a day were I dnt no :-( I back at docs this week so will explain to doc see if they can help :-( 
    • Posted

Oh I thought u only just started having them over the weekend! Yh I think it's best to see the doctors and see what they say!

Good luck

• Posted

No love I ad 2 in January then none till about July luv :-( gonna docs & thank u very much luv. Hope u sort Urs out luv x
    • Posted

How did you make out at the doctor? I have been having really bad anxiety for 2 months.. I zone out in a daze all the time. I haven't dropped things and I do know I'm doing it. I'm just in another world
    • Posted

It's awful luv my mind always on the go. Always bad things & 2day as been a real bad day. Went 2 doctors & she says it's aniexty & panic attacks :-( I was kinds shocked as thought docs wud give me summut 2 stop doing it :-(

I just want my life back :-(

How does it affect u luv ? How do u cope with aniexty & Ave u got kids x

• Posted

I have a 6 year old daughter and I feel really guilty I'm so withdrawn and disconnected. I was really bad today and almost everyday for the last 2 months. I'm not coping well at all. I haven't driven and have barely left the house in 2 months. I started taking sertraline 2 weeks ago and 4 days ago increased my dosage, my anxiety has been really bad again since I increased. I have muscle twitches, tingling, burning sensation in arms and sometimes face, severe muscle tension and arms feeling heavy and weak. I have no appetite and lost close to 15 lbs that I didn't need to lose I have panic attacks that I never had before I get lightheaded feel like I'm going to faint feel weak I have to keep taking deep breaths one of the panic attacks I had I felt like I couldn't swallow and my tongue was tingling I can't sleep and I struggle to get through everyday
    • Posted

Just like me luv. I'm on sertraline. I can't sleep & I feel with drawn & so guilty for my kids :-( I can't eat sum days N I lost nearly 3 stone :-/ u sound just like me luv. I not driving at the moment as scared of blacking out :-( felt real poo all day :-( just wish it wud go away. Do u no wot causes ur aniexty x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.