Black out and Seizures like body shake

Posted , 3 users are following.

My husband had a fall in the Bathroom at 5AM today. His body was shaking like seizure. He had bitten his tongue. 

MRI, Blood Test, EEG all came normal. No significant issue all normal. The only thing was his blood pressure was low, pressure was checked after 20 to 30 mins after the episode of body shake. 

He had cough, phlegm couple of days now. 

Now he is back to normal. he is been advised to take levipil 500 three times a day for 3 months.

What could be wrong here? Any one. Please adivce?

Thanks!

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi my brother had same thing there is hospital call miot it's in fiji and Chennai or you can call me will advise the process 006421903754 thanks

• Posted

Hi.  Can you please explain what happened and how is he doing? What is the treatment he went through or going through?

Thanks!

• Posted

Hi my brother had same thing there is hospital call miot it's in fiji and Chennai or you can call me will advise the process 006421903754 thanks

• Posted

Hi he had seizures when he was 7 year old know his 31 . Nothing was sawing up in all the test he went through finally we found this hospital call miot and he got sorted without any surgery .he used to get seizures almost every week even sometime every day he just came from his treatment last year December and his all good.
  • Posted

I’m not sure if a seizure would show up on en eeg after 30 mins. That’s a question for a neurologist. I’ve had several and none ever show up because o thought they need be be caught in real time. Don’t quote me and it could be different kinds of seizures. I’d ask a neurologist. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.