Black pieces in stool

Posted , 5 users are following.

I keep having black pieces coming up in my stool and I am taking this very serious . I have a photo ,yes I know it’s gross but please accept the fact we’re all human and all do a number two , I’m very scared if someone has an inclination to what it could be I could send them the photo

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I haven’t been diagnosed with anything besides “anxiety” . Here is my story  below and this is another symptom I have to add to my list
    • Posted

So I won’t beat around the bush I will be straight up and honest I have done a fair amount of hardcore drugs from weed,ketamine on the occasion,ecstasy on the occasion and I was a casual cocaine user (1 time every week or every few days for about two months). I recently took ketamine on newyear and I was fine all New Year’s Day . I then ate 3 high fatty bacon rolls the day after as I got high with my brother . Later that night I noticed my heart beating hard in my chest and it looked like it was beating in my stomach . I googled everything looking for some sort of quick answer to the problem and to try and sort it out . Anyersums,heart attack on the horizon, you name it , they all came up . I went into a.e that week and described my symptoms which was Chest pain and abdominal pain , had an ECG done it all came back normal to my relief but I still had Chest pain which they presumed was extreme anxiety . This story will go on forever, like I said I’m just getting started . So I booked an appointment with my g.p and he prescribed omeprazole for the stomach and half beta progane for the heart . My chest pain has stopped , that no longer exists . However my stomach pain i lived with every single day for a month from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed I had a dull ache in my stomach . I constantly went to my doctor and he constantly said it’s a viscous circle of anxiety . This is not anxiety. It has now been two months this has been going on , I have been working so hard to get healthy again , I haven’t drunk alcohol, taken any drugs , smoked weed . I have exercised at 6am every day for the past two months , went for 30minute runs every day, ate healthy food(by that I don’t just mean fruit and veg , I have done my research , I have cut out gluten  for 2 weeks now ,ate salmon as that is high in omega 3 and good for your heart , drunk bone broth as this heals your stomach lining, freshly squeezed lemon juice and warm water as this heals your pancreas , liver and gallbladder , apple cider vinegar as this aids digestion . I have started taking collagen, digestive enzymes . Drinking water every 2 hours  ,A 500ml bottle . All of that , is just of the top of my head what I have done to try and sort this out .

This is where I am at now . I no longer have a stomach pain but my stomach is constantly making noise , which i can only presume is my bowels , I have insanely realistic dreams every single night which I can recall off , they are out of the ordinary, my memory has depreciated massively over the last week , I struggle to remember what I have done in the last two days but it’s kind of like I am conscious of my doings just can’t remember , it’s almost as if the dreams I have wipe my memory . I was waking up with a sore head for a week but since I cut out the gluten that has stopped happening , my stool was yellow in colour but after the gluten was cut out , that changed aswell . But I have noticed their is yellow corn like pieces in my stool most of the time and last night I had almost like a big black bean in my stool which I can only presume is blood ...

I understand this is a lot to take in , if anyone has any questions about my story I will reply to every one as I will be checking this post every hour .

If someone can guide me on what else to try out I am genuinely willing to offer some money to someone who can aid me along . 

Also some other facts about myself - I am 19 years old and besides my drug phase during summer I am very active and exercise a lot . 

(I drunk probiotics last night and felt perfectly normal until I woke up this morning I felt normal also then I had something to eat and started feeling the same as before 

• Posted

If you are eating a lot of iron rich vegetables such as lettuce, it can give you black stools.
  • Posted

it will be fine there is nothing to worry about as it is your bowel is moving around and getting rid what ever is inside you if you are getting pains drink peppermint flavour tea or fennel flavour tea  those 2 drinks will help 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.