black seed like stuff inside the skin of penis.

Posted , 9 users are following.

There are three black seeds like stuff which are white inside in the skin of my penis since 25 years . I'm 53 . I used to pull these small hard seed like stuff from the skin through squeezing the skin but one of them is not coming out since so many years . and its size is relatively increase over the years because I can't able to pull it from the skin. Ten years ago I used to go to the professor and a well renowned skin doctor who examined them and said these are the glands but they never hurts you . but I find them akward that's why I'm hesitated to marry. I have never involved in sex. And this stress leads me to think that I'm loosing my man power because all the time I'm getting tensed about it. Can someone help me. I use flologocid cream over the year but one of that seed like hard stuff is not coming out. I have no pain. Thanks senan

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

They could be small sebaceous cysts, blackheads or some similar secretion.

Your doctor is the best person to comment about this.

One thing I am certain of, is that you are not any less a man because of it, and you should not allow yourself to become preoccupied with it to the point that it causes you stress.

Just deal with it as you would with any other minor medical concern and let your doctor sort it out. Easy.

• Posted

you should never have let this become such a problem that its impacted on your life so .what a waste hun

see your gp and get a definate answer . so you can stop worrying about it 

then grab some life hun . before its to late .

• Posted

also if this is like black heads that you get on your skin else where

they can become impacted .i had one on my neck for years i was for ever squeezing it  but then it would fill up again .

i eventuly got rid of it by pounding it with hot water from the shower head ..took some time but no its gone.

i am not suggesting you do this with your man hood that would be to painful , but you could have one of these blackhead things that is impacted best leave it alone as squeezing will make it worse .

• Posted

I'm thankful to all three of you who replied me about my problem .

Now I try my best not to squeeze it to pull seed like stuff out.

I would like to remind you that I use cream over the affected area of penis since long ago once a day.

Would the prolonged use of cream could make it worse.

As I mentioned earlier that some years ago it came out when I try to squeeze the skin but with difficulty .

But now one of these side like stuff is stuck inside the skin as I said earlier. It can't comeout as I apply cream.

As I mentioned earlier my Dr who was the professor of dermotology said it won't hurt you. But it looks odd to me.

Senan

• Posted

Hi,

Using hot water could help me get rid of this stuff. If so then how could I apply this technique over the black heads of penis

I followed a GP about this problem he said it can't harm you but you can also go for another option that is to clean the affected area by an urologist in a day care surgery . but I thought it would be unnecessary to take the risk of surgery. Earlier I did clean this black head myself but now I'm not able to do this .

Could u people please suggest.

Thanks

• Posted

Hi,

I just got to know about the cream clearasil max 10 for treating the black heads . should I use it to get rid of the black heads or subatious cyst whatever it is inside the skin of penis.

Kindly reply

Senan

• Posted

Almost cetainly as tiswas says " a blackhead".  They can get very troublesome and as said even if squeezed out will sometimes refill and recur.  Theyt are not serious in any way and as you have been told "they will not hurt you".

Oddly enough perhaps if they get infected that usually clears them for good.

I'd guess you are not in UK?  It is - as another says - sad that this has been such a focus in your life.  Penises vary so much!confused

• Posted

Hi,

Using hot water could help me get rid of this stuff. If so then how could I apply this technique over the black heads of penis

I followed a GP about this problem he said it can't harm you but you can also go for another option that is to clean the affected area by an urologist in a day care surgery . but I thought it would be unnecessary to take the risk of surgery. Earlier I did clean this black head myself but now I'm not able to do this .

Could u people please suggest.

Thanks

• Posted

Hi,

I just got to know about the cream clearasil max 10 for treating the black heads . should I use it to get rid of the black heads or subatious cyst whatever it is inside the skin of penis.

Kindly reply

Senan

• Posted

I'm thankful to all three of you who replied me about my problem .

Now I try my best not to squeeze it to pull seed like stuff out.

I would like to remind you that I use cream over the affected area of penis since long ago once a day.

Would the prolonged use of cream could make it worse.

As I mentioned earlier that some years ago it came out when I try to squeeze the skin but with difficulty .

But now one of these side like stuff is stuck inside the skin as I said earlier. It can't comeout as I apply cream.

As I mentioned earlier my Dr who was the professor of dermotology said it won't hurt you. But it looks odd to me.

Senan

• Posted

This is a messed up thing. Not sure what it is. I had one develop from what I thought was a pimple at first. But months later I noticed it was large and hard. It wouldn't pop, couldn't. Thought it was odd. About a year later I looked at it and noticed a dark spot on the side it was a small opening in the skin. I could tell there was a shape under the skin like small rice or seed. I worked at it carefully at the opening. (Which I may have made previously with needle trying to release puss but no puss came out..)

I was trying to pull it out with a needle similar to digging out a splinter, Actually the wierd thing is it resembled what a splinter would look like under the surface of the skin.

Anyway in a very careful time trying to just extract it with the needle with no luck I noticed I could carefully slide the needle in around it with no pain. I worked around it to expand the skin around the hole kinda, very carefully. The piece was larger than the opening so I was trying to enlarge it a little. I could tell the piece was hard so I resorted to sliding the needle under and poking up into it a little with the needle to poke and pluck it out. Very wierd and gross. About the density of a sesame seed larger though. Half grain of rice not as thick.

So you can remove it. If I had to I was going to resort to something even more cautious to get it out. Small incision. eek.... I don't know what the heck it is, as I just did this today. It was painless and now back to normal. No blood or anything. It seems like it was really big old blackhead thing. The skin maybe is so flexible it doesn't get a chance to pop out like on other areas of the body.

Good luck, get it out I say. Carefully!

• Posted

You should ask the doctor to remove it. My black seed used to stick out and was easy to remove. There will be white stuff at the end of the black seed. It basically looks like nigella sativa seeds with pimple pus at the end. The reason for this is because the skin of your penis is cut. The filth gets up there and adds up. All you can do is ask the doctor to remove it and ask for advice on how to remove it yourself. I'm 22 at the moment and it has happened twice. All you can do is clean your penis as much as possible and slow down the process of getting black seeds with pus in your skin.

• Posted

I discovered this black seed like splinter, and upon examining closer noticed a sort of dried out white postule  that covered it. I carefully used a tweezer to remove it , but it took repeated attempts and of course you worry about pinching an unintended area. The removal was successful, but I must admit, it really freaked me out at first , as I had not a clue as to what it was , or why it existed. Strangely, it didn’t hurt like expected. Very relieved.

Thanks

• Posted

I think you are panicking over nothing, I too found and still get these splinter type things, they cause no pain and no issue, I sometimes remove them with tweezers carefully, I found I only started getting them after I was circumcised, if they are deep I leave them as we do shed skin and eventually they will surface, sometimes they scratch off, the only time they have caused an issue is when I accidentally pinched my skin with the tweezers, I then used antiseptic cream and all was good. Stop panicking, if they were bad you would know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.