Black spots at the corner of both my thumb toe nails at the exact position

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

Today I noticed that I have two black spots on both of the thumb toe nails at the same exact position as if the position is mirror images of each other.

I looked over the internet and it said that it can be an indication of skin cancer but is it possible that it occurred on the exact position of both the toe nails?

I got covid vaccine too like 3 to 4 days ago and I don't remember it being there, though I maybe wrong.

Is it possible that it's because of the vaccine or something, or some fungal infection?

I don't move out my house a lot as well.

Is it possible that I have cancer and it's developing on both my finger nails at the same exact position? Or is it something else?

Please have a look at the image and let me know what you professionals understand.

Thanks!

imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

its most likely due to a blood injury under the nail, or it can be a Fatal Melanoma that's metastasized,So the ONLY SURE way to know if they are NOT CANCER is to have them checked by a doctor.

• Posted

Looking at the pictures you have provided, the spots on your nails do not appear to be caused by any fungus.

Nor do I know if this could be a side effect of the vaccine.

To me it looks very much like some trauma, maybe even a very tight shoe that compressed your fingers in the exact same spot.

The best thing you can do is, without a doubt, to see a dermatologist to clarify this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.