Bladder

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi going through a bad flair up which seems to be effecting my bladder symptoms like a urine infection urine sample came back negative

any one had or have the same issue

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI Elaine,

Argh, yes.. sad to say I've now had 2 episodes in the last year. I'm 73 and had only 1 UTI my entire life - in my 20's. In fact, right now I am just getting over one. I even had a low grade fever a couple days ago... I looked that up and apparently it implies that the bacteria got into the blood stream or kidneys.

ONe website said that often women don't even realize they have a UTI! Anyway, I have been taking apple cider vinegar in water often throughout the day - that in itself knocked out the low fever. But I figure I better take colloidal silver for a couple weeks to really finish it off. ... an ahem really be super careful about how I apply ointments to my anus versus the front.

BUt of course I stay on a powerful regimen of nutritional supports like I've written about - so truly uncomfortable flare up's are not really a problem at this point. If you like check out my discussions found on clicking my name.

• Posted

yes Ive had this, the only thing i could

put it down to was the fact that around my uretha was sore and irritated, I carried on with my normal ls treatment and when the flare cleared so did the feeling of a bladder infection. I would also say this kind of flare up happens when i have a few nights on the wine

• Posted

Hi Elaine,

If your urine test came back negative for an infection, you might have a condition called Interstitial Cystitis. It's another autoimmune disease which gives you the sensation of a bladder infection. I also have this condition. If that's the case, avoiding acidic food and beverages, like wine, citrus, etc. is helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.