bladder/ herniaHi

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi as anyone been suffering bladder problems , hernia because of Atoravastatin , ever since taking the statin , i have been suffering from sliding hernia/ bladder weakness . mental cloudiness .plus bit of depression . thought these statins was supposed to help but the more i think about it the cure is worst than the illness.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Anthony,

Statin's cause a lot of problems, you can find a lot of info on the internet, on how people's health has been damaged by them. Doctors had a new directive in 2018, not to prescribe statin's straight away, but tell patients to change diet and exercise.

I am not a fan at all of statin's, it is my hobby horse, I have researched lots about them plus saturated fat, Ancel Keys flawed 22 countries research, which has put us where we are today with this awful drug.

Sorry for carrying on (I have cut it very short) but, as I said it is my hobby horse.

• Posted

Hi jen have you ever read about Histidine/Carnosine, folate ,plus b12 i only got interested because of the ingredient in the Astra Zenica jab why did it contain Histidine ,and why is it injected in the muscle does it travel through cholesterol or blood ,

my way of thinking it must be seeing they both travel through blood stream , maybe we are just short of Histidine , plus Folate , B12 , If the Jab was given directly in blood i could understand , but it is just injected in shoulder arm . Or just me a bit thick lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.