Bladder incontinence in teen boy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm new to this group and looking for help and advice.

I am 16 and have had a circumcision now 2 weeks later i think i have urge incontinence because suddenly i will need to pee and i can make it to the tolite.

Is this just something that happens after circumcision or is it a big problem. What should i do.? Does anyone have any experiences or advice which they can share with me?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I wonder if you have the start of a urine infection? Do go to your doctor who can advise you. 
    • Posted

Would i know if i had a urine infection. Also I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks.

• Posted

If it burns or stings when you pee you probably have a urine infection,and need to see a doctor quickly.

Most likely your doctor will  need a pee sample from you to test for infection anyway.  Hope it all gets sorted for you.

• Posted

It dose not burn or sting and im seeing the doctor as soon as possible. Thanks for the help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.