Skip to content
Ad

Urinary Incontinence

Also known as Incontinence - Urine

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • College with Incontinence

I am about to return to college since I was last their I have started having some daytime incontinence issues as well as wetting more and more frequently at night. I was wondering if anybody has any advice or had similar expieriences any help would be appreciated

Posted
  • Tension Free vaginal tape for stress incontinence

Hi I am a 39 year old female who has suffered from stress incontinence since giving birth 15 years ago. I had a posterior prolapse repair 18 months ago and a vaginal hysterectomy (done at the same time) recovered from that and all is fine however still suffering with stress incontinence. My surgeon has...

Last reply
  • Incontinence and diabetes

Hi all. The question I have is how many people out there suffer from diabetes and have become incontinent? My worst problem is at night but I know I am lucky as I got in contact with my local continence service. After a few years taking different meds it was decided that they didn't work so I was...

Last reply
  • 20 and losing control

I'm 20 and feel like I'm losing more and more bladder control I leak during the day but can usually make it to a toilet but at night I wet heavily. I have an overactive bladder and have tried medication but the side effects killed me. I wear male guards during the day and Abena briefs at night...

Last reply
  • Male hormone imbalance with incontinence

Hiya I'm 26 year old male and I have urine incontinence due to imbalanced hormones I'm just finding it very difficult to keep a relationship due to having to wear incontinence pants and I also do sometimes leak abit from the other end (sorry if that was horrible ) I'm just wondering how...

Last reply
  • Inconsistant and back pain

First the back story: I am 44 and have never had the strongest bladder, and as a kid I had the occasional accident and did have beadwetting, but it went away except for the occassinal instancemay be 1 or 2 times a year. Reciently I have been having pretty bad lower back pain that hits my siatic (sp?)...

Last reply
  • Botox injections for Overactive bladder

Hi there, I have been suffering with an overactive bladder for the past seven years.  I have tried all the medications which I could not tolerate,  I am currently going through treatment of Tibial Nerve stimulation and have a great consultant.  I am now at a point of considering Botox...

Last reply
  • The Right Protection

So Previously I posted about my mixed incontinence which involve Urge and stress Incontinece at the same time.. I've tried medication and suggestions from the doctors but chose not to take the surgical route or closer examinations route because I was already given a diagnosed just by being looked...

Last reply
  • Incontinence

I'm 40 and have had incontinence for two yrs drs haven't been able to figure out why. Any one else with the same problem ?and thoughts?

Last reply
  • Wet All The Time

Does anyone expirence the same things I do? I am a 19 year old male and I struggle with incontinence.. A few months ago I gave in and went to the Urologist because I constantly leak after the I use the bathroom. It first started around 5 years ago I would wear protective underwear to bed all the time...

Last reply
  • Wetting the bed - what can I do?

Hiya, I'm a 28 y/o with two kids, aged 4 and 19 months. I've posted yesterday about the incontinence episodes I have been having. One issue is that at the moment I'm wetting the bed almost every night and, although I'm trying to get an appt with my GP, I'm wondering if anyone has...

Last reply
  • Keep having accidents, so worried...

I am a 28 y/o female with 2 kids, aged 4 and 19 months. After giving birth to my second child, I started having some incontinence issues and I went to my GP surgery and saw the nurse, who said I probably had stress incontinence, which can be common after pregnancy and childbirth, etc. etc. I wasn't...

Last reply
  • Bladder spasms?

I've been having problems with urgency and urine leakage for a little while (28 y-o, two kids aged 4 and 19 months, not taking any regular medication) and I've made an appointment to see my GP in a few weeks time. Over the last 2 days I've had a new 'symptom' which has freaked me...

Last reply
  • is this normal?

my 13 year old daughter is showing signs of stress incontinence. everywhere i look it says that older people have it, so i'm worried.  also can this problem be solved permanently? 

Last reply
  • Leaky for Life, it seems...

Hello, my leaky bladder started in April 2005. Boy was it a pain...In May 2012, I had the midurethral sling surgery done, thinking, 'happy days were here again'. Boy, was i wrong, I bleed and cramped so much afterwards, months at a time. To make matters worst, my bladder started leaking...

Posted
  • Stress Incontinence and Yentreve withdrawal

Hi I had a laproscopic hysterectomy and recto celebrate repair Nov. 2013. Since then I've stress incontinence. So far I've tried keel exercises, tablets I can't remember the name and attended 3 urogynecologists. My last attempt at treat was Yentreve 40mg twice a day. They are not working...

Last reply
  • Fed up with bladder

Really had enough I've been going to out patients for over a year. Had this bladder problem for 5 years or more.been waiting since 8th march and get appointments that get cancelled all the time. I've another in July so have to wait an age to see what next steps are. They were thinking self catheterisation...

Last reply
  • I was injured in 2009 with TVT,new scan reveals horrific truth

Through a nightmare many women undertsand with TVT injuries i have studied and asked questions and never accepted lies. I believed that my TVT was mis-placed. My belief was vindicated this year with a Volume MRI scan. This is the best to reveal where TVT is.....my TVT should be behind the pubic bone,the...

Last reply
  • Worried

please is there anyone else who has had these symptoms years after having op,   

Last reply
  • Juliet Laser Treatment for urinary incontinence

Hello does anyone have any knowledge / experience of this treatment.  I believe it's relatively new in the UK and I'm considering trying it rather than going for a TVT operation.  Any advice/opinions gratefully received.  Thank you

Last reply
  • Has anyone tried Betmiga,antichlogernics unsuitable for me

I have taken Oxybutiin Vesicare and Tropsium all with bad side effects, the latter seems to have affected by eyesight badly my glasses don't seem to me 'mine' anymore! Also memory problems. Have been told to go back to Dr. and ask for Betmiga it is a different class of meds and may suit me...

Last reply
  • OAB first botox treatment

Here is an update about my over active bladder. I’’m under urologist treatment for almost two years now and had several tests, urologic and neurologic, tried all known medication, did kegel exercise. But unfortunately without any improving of the symptoms. Since a urodynamic test one and a half year...

Last reply
  • Interstim.. botox.. ive tried everything.. still suffering

I was diagnosed with OAB at age 16. One day I noticed I was going pee almost every 10 minutes and always felt an urge to pee. It happened out of no where! I'm not 21 and still dealing with this hell! I have the interstim implant that shocks my nerves and it doesn't really help... i get the maximum...

Last reply
  • OAB meds??

I have a "low, distended bladder that doesn't stretch like normal bladders" with IC due to some psych meds I took for a while- not naming any meds bc they really do help some people.😅 we're treating it with OAB meds and I was wondering if anyone else has had OAB and treated...

Last reply
  • Overactive Bladder (OAB) incontinence-urine leakage

These,are some comments on urine leakage and some items that work per the persons on this forum 6clivealive believes it is a vitamin deficiency william 81563 and glenn77 Have found the artificial sphincter.called AMS 800 installed which helps with leakage glenn77 has used a condom catheter with...

Posted
  • Leaking, Urgency, Low Flow for Weeks

Starting on March 13th 2017 I started to have a frequent urgency to simply go go go. I let this go for a week taking cranberry supplements to no avail. I went to a urologist on the 22nd, found out I had an inguinal hernia and my prostate was mushy. I was prescribed Bactrim and took it for a little more...

Last reply
  • Erection anti not emptied bladder

I have incontinence and whenever I uriniate I feel i haven't fully emptied my bladder yet , and there is that irritating feeling that keeps making you scratching your privates for comfort. The feeling is prolonged after drinking beer. The thing is that I discovered a method which removes that feeling...

Last reply
  • strange urinary problem

hello i have strange urinary problem from last 6 months. i also suffering from ibs since 2008 but problem is in end of bowel movements i get urge  pee 4 to 5 times then i get feel bladder completely empty and this  also happen while i am taking shower. i also visited urologist but they took...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.