Skip to content

Urinary Incontinence

New discussion Join group Also known as Incontinence - Urine

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Sami92 2

Erection anti not emptied bladder

I have incontinence and whenever I uriniate I feel i haven't fully emptied my bladder yet , and there is that irritating feeling that keeps making you scratching your privates for comfort. The feeling is prolonged after drinking beer. The thing is that I discovered a method which removes that

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • Demilee77 1
  • cin0619 2
  • osho619 2

strange urinary problem

hello i have strange urinary problem from last 6 months. i also suffering from ibs since 2008 but problem is in end of bowel movements i get urge  pee 4 to 5 times then i get feel bladder completely empty and this  also happen while i am taking shower. i also visited urologist but they took

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • S's Mum 1

Teen Stress incontinence

My daughter is 19 and seemed to have suffered from several urine type/kidney infections for several years. Only very recently she has confided that she has been leaking not so much from coughing, but sneezing, She also can't hold urine when she has to go there and then, and often its

30 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • dhode 2

Leaking, Urgency, Low Flow for Weeks

Starting on March 13th 2017 I started to have a frequent urgency to simply go go go. I let this go for a week taking cranberry supplements to no avail. I went to a urologist on the 22nd, found out I had an inguinal hernia and my prostate was mushy. I was prescribed Bactrim and took it for a little

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • Court10 1
  • mary90 3

Burch colposuspension

I've just had another urodynamics with xray test and have been told that a colpo suspension is the best way forward for me as my bladder muscle is too weak to allow me to wee properly after having TVT.  I'm quite pleased not to be having TVT as I've read some horror stories about them, but it would

28 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • VauxhallGirl 5
  • Maisiemugwump 2

Urethral bulking injection

Hi ladies following an anterior repair I have been left with stress incontinence and although it is improving slowly I still leak every day and especially when I cough.  Following a urodynamic test I asked my surgeon about these injection as I do not want to have the colposuspension surgery.  Does

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • samantha50596 1
  • JaynieJ 2

TVT operation

Hi Ladies, I am waiting for my date for my TVT Op. It was on the radio yesterday about all the side effects and problems ladies have been having with this operation and now I'm terrified!! I don't know whether to have the op now or just stick to pads for the rest of my life? I've tried the tablets

13 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • james17316 1
  • ann84715 1

Instruments at night

I am a 54 year old female . I just started haveing incontinence at night and it had gotten worse. I never know, i have to go untill it is to late and i am trying to get to the bsthroom we as soon possible but i am already peeing down my leg onto the floor This only happens at night but everynight

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • james17316 1

Male hormone imbalance with incontinence

Hiya I'm 26 year old male and I have urine incontinence due to imbalanced hormones I'm just finding it very difficult to keep a relationship due to having to wear incontinence pants and I also do sometimes leak abit from the other end (sorry if that was horrible ) I'm just wondering how people

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • glenn77 4

How to heal small wound on penis skin with urinary incontinence

I've been living with high (total?) urinary incontinence for over a year following a bad outcome from procedures for BPH.  For several months, I had been using condom catheters and a leg bag.  I found that arrangement to be much more comfortable than using heavy duty Depend pullups, as I had to

• leo80735 1
  • BrianICI 1
  • Roly1 1

UTI symptoms.

I had TVT surgery 3 years ago for stress incontinence, which has given me 100% relief from incontinence. However, I do suffer from an additional and concerning problem, that I cannot seem to get a reply about! If I don't drink lots of water, I get symptoms that feel like an infection - namely

• mary1280 2

Which absorbent products do you use and you recommend?

I use all the types, pads, pull-ups or even diapers, depending on the situation. I constantly look for a better product, with good cost/quality balance for everyday use and with high absorbency/comfort balance for the occasional "hard" situations. Every few months there is something new marketed or changed,...

7 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • amber45021 2

Sudden Onset of Bedwetting

I'm a 22 year old female and I've recently had problems with wetting the bed. What is concerning to me is that even when I was a child I never had problems wetting the bed & my mom doesn't even remember me wetting the bed at all when I was a child. This is extremely embarrassing for me so I want to

• richtanman 2

Incontinence and diabetes

Hi all. The question I have is how many people out there suffer from diabetes and have become incontinent? My worst problem is at night but I know I am lucky as I got in contact with my local continence service. After a few years taking different meds it was decided that they didn't work so I was

9 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • john75639 4

Male dribbling or incontinence--urine leakage /47xxy

I have had this problem for over 40 years. I have had about 5 cystoscopies done through my penis. Very painful experience with 4 of them. One reason is that I have a false entry into my bladder, so my urine stays in two different places in my bladder so I cannot complete drain my bladder, even for

14 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Cheetah 4
  • Theoc 2

incontinence after stricture dilation

Hi, I am 75 yrs old male, and had a stricture dilation procedure 2 days ago, after radical prostatectomy 7 years I have no control at all over my bladder. Every time I stand or try to walk, I leak. I'm getting through incontinence pads at quite a rate, and scared to leave the house. Is this

11 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Ginny31 2
  • letsy39 2

macroplastique injections advice needed!!!

Hello just wondered if anyone has had these injections, can't seem to find out any information about them.  Already had tvt surgery which was unsuccessful so really want more information before I have another procedure.  Thank you for any advice.

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • phillip 23 1
  • stevewet 3

Four years and counting

I have been incontinent now for wel over four years. I have accepted my inccontinence cannot be ured and adapted to a life of incontinence pads and inco pants  adult nappies and plastic pants during the day and adult nappies and plastic pants at night. Anyone else in the same boat and ha shad to

11 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • emmaw2010 1

TVT post op

I had a TvT operation 7 days ago now and whilst I am loads better (I can laugh, sneeze and cough etc) I've noticed that when I'm walking and i happen to cough for example, I feel like I'm on the verge of wetting myself. I haven't so I wonder if it's in my head? What I really want to know is, is

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • eden98 2

OAB first botox treatment

Here is an update about my over active bladder. I’’m under urologist treatment for almost two years now and had several tests, urologic and neurologic, tried all known medication, did kegel exercise. But unfortunately without any improving of the symptoms. Since a urodynamic test one and a half

• christophe77016 1

male artificial sphincter

I am thinking of having artificial sphincter. Could anybody with experience of having this operation give me their view on what success to expect. Thanks.

• fiona76547 2

DVT

Hi I live in and have had 2 egg operations done. The first was about 8 years ago where the ladder was lifted by tape. The operation wasn't successful and I had to have the 2nd operation done 6 years ago to lower the bladder again. I have suffered with all the same symptoms: coughing etc I leak,...

• chris61661 2

Keep needing to wee when laying down

Hi I don't know where this goes but want some advise When I lay down to go bed I always needing to go to pee. I pee roughly 100ml a time then I need to go again and again mainly at night time only Known medical condition Neurofibtomus type one Scolosis Is there any chance the way my back twisted

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Aunty Bumba 1
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions