Constant sensation in tip of penis that makes me need to go to the toilet

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 22 years and have had this urge to go to the toilet for almost 2 years. I had taken some ketamine one night and then woke up the next morning with what i thought was a water infection. i thought nothing of it a drank lots of cranberry juice to try and get rid of it, obviously this wasnt working so i went to the doctors where they gave me some antibiotics. these didnt help so i stopped taking them and decided to wait it out and see if things would get better. fast forward a few months and things havent gotten better, went back to the doctors multiple times and they did urine tests and blood tests with everything coming back negative. i told them i had took some ketamine and they booked me for a cystoscopy which i had today as im writing this, they looked through my bladder and found nothing as well as the urethra which was funny because i told them i bet as soon as they put the camera in they'll see the issue at the tip. the doctor said if i had stopped the ketamine use which i had and havent took any for over a year (i'd only do it now and again - not an addict) and said that it was basically like a ich in the tip of the penis, like when the muscles in your arm get ichy apparently. he gave me another procedure option that involves a catheter testing the pressure of my bladder which i said i may as well do. if anyone has had any of these issues, please help me out i have seen other posts related so i know im not alone.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Cranberry juice does not do what antibiotics do. It promotes a healthy body through certain vitamins. But cranberry juice is no better than orange juice. Orange juice naturally has vitamin C in it which promotes antitoxins and encourages infections and illnesses to be destroyed by the white blood-cells. It promotes and encourages that, but it doesnt do what white blood cells do. Medication is stronger, longer lasting, but medication isnt not so healthy and can be addictive and provoke side effects. However if you drink cranberry juice over time it will make a big difference in the health of the body.

• Posted

Hope you are doing well! How did the catheter testing result turn out? Are you still facing the same issues?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.