Should i do pelvic floor exersices

Posted , 1 user is following.

A month ago i accidentaly urinated myself on the same day twice, once when i was bending down, second when i drank too much water and chocolate drink but before i could make it to the bathroom i urinated myself (it wasn't too much but enough to leave a stain). After this for a few days i tested my bladder by drinking a ton of water and lifting heavy objects, bending down and holding my pee to test my bladder but i didn't leak but lately I've been dribbling a bit after peeing sometimes hours after peeing, I do wipe myself when i pee but still i sometimes leak, espacially when i tighten my pelvic floor muscles (its a very very little amount but I'm still paranoid) even few hours ago i dribbled a bit randomly. I heard doing pelvic floor exercises could help but i also heard that it could make the situation worse if i have tight pelvic floor muscles so I want to confirm that I don't have tight pelvic floor muscle.

I'm a male 19 years old uncut

I do eat chocolate bars and coco cola's atleast once a week so i don't know if that could be the cause so any help would be amazing.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.