Bladder Issue! HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone,

I will try to keep this short - Since I was about 12 years old I have had the terrible pressue feeling in the bladder, every time I went to the bathroom not much came out. I am now 27 years old and over the last 15 years the pressue comes and goes. Within the last few months I did a urine test which came back negative, Urine Cytology which was all normal, Bladder ultrasound which was normal, Pelvic MRI which showed normal bladder and reproductive health. I then got a Cystoscopy done and that was all clear. My urologist said my bladder didn't have any lumps, bumps, scars, Cystitis, cancer or anything abnormal.

I still have the pressue on my bladder! ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Doctor and Urologist said I need to see a pelvic physio - And there isn't anything more I can get checked or tested.

What are your thoughts! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

A couple of years ago I went through the same thing. I felt an urgency to urinate and when I did, I felt a discomfort that was disproportionate to the small amount of urine.

The first doctor who examined me said that everything was fine, but as the discomfort persisted, I switched to another doctor and discovered that I had a bacteria in my bladder.

I treated it with antibiotics and today I am fine.

This could be your case.

• Posted

How did they test for the bacteria in your bladder? I've been on amoxicillin and that did nothing.

thanks.

• Posted

Sounds good from the test results. Alcohol can effect the prostate. Drink water more often.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.