Bladder pressure, pain with sex,pain when/after peeing (but not every time I pee)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having weird bladder issues. No bladder or vaginal infections. There is pressure in my bladder and sometimes pain. When I pee it hurts, and continues to hurt after, but the pain is like a yeast infection. It isn't all the time, but some days it's alll day. Im getting a kidney/bladder + pelvic ultrasound. I've had an ovarian cyst again and I've had a lot of random discharge. Like sometimes brownish. I'm scared I have another cyst, but the symptoms are totally different from my last cyst.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya,

Just thought I'd drop you a quick reply cos after reading your post you have just described my symptoms to a T!

I had a large chocolate cyst 9cm removed 7 weeks ago today, I also had my left ovary and Fallopian tube removed as they couldn't be saved, however my gynaecologist did say that my right ovary looked healthy enough.

I have, like you, been getting bladder pain very randomly, it's almost like I have a UTI but I don't?? It hurts to pee and I always feel as though I haven't emptied my bladder properly....it's driving me mad as somedays I can feel uncomfortable with it all day 😔 It must be something to do with after the surgery? How long ago did you have your cyst removed? And did you have this bladder pain straight away? I have only recently started getting it, last 3 weeks or so. I'm in nowhere near as much pain as I was before the cyst was removed but I'm still feeling 'not right' and it's definitely my bladder. Also I am getting stabbing pains in my right ovary now, so I'm not sure what that's all about, am hoping I'm not getting another cyst on the other side. I'm on the verge of going to the doctors with this. Funny that we both have similar experiences and pain after cyst removals don't you think? Would like to hear from anyone else who has had similar

• Posted

I never got my first cyst removed, when I had it I was 16 and no believed me that anything was wrong until it ruptured and was super painful! I'm going to research the chocolate cyst! Thank you!

• Posted

Hi melmamda.

Did you have a catheter after surgery?

Ive heard before that catheters can give some people bladder problems. Hope you get your syptoms under control. Wishing you good health for the future.

Best wishes

Cheryl.x

• Posted

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your reply x

Yes I had a catheter in from the thurs after my op and it wasn't removed until the Sunday morning.

Thing is I've been fine up until now, it's only these last couple of weeks I've noticed it. It's hard to explain, it feels like a UTI but it's not, but lots of uncomfortable bladder pressure 😕 Very strange.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.