Bladder prolapse

Posted , 5 users are following.

I think my op has failed coz I can feel prolapse low would I need to go to my Dr or wait for my 12 week check with consultant that's not till end of May if someone could guide me thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chrissy

when did u have ur surgery? I know with my repair I had all sorts of aches pains and discomfort during the first few weeks. if I were u I'd rest as much as possible particularly lying down and give it time 2 settle down. good luck.

• Posted

Hi, I felt my bladder prolapse had failed at 3 weeks but after reading a lot of posts on forums it seemed that was a common feeling. I felt various changing lumps and bumps for many weeks until the stitches dissolved. It seems to be all part of the healing process. Unfortunately no one tells you what to expect during healing. It's hard not to worry about it but give it more time and see what the doctor says at your follow up check. And rest even if you feel ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.