blah, blah, blah

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well had a few good day last week till yesterday and today then the weaknees in legs, anxiety, short of breath feeling, slight dizziness all began again. I've noticed this time every month around these few days all my symptoms worsen. Anyone have this problem? I feel so bad and helpless. Bvitamins make me jittery. I'm thinking of starting back my vitamin d and maybe fish oil tonight. Other than I'm not on anything. I'm so sensitive to so much right now. Can anybody share some insight?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brandy.

Happy christmas.

I notice too that I feel lousy for certain days of the month, usually a week or two before my period. Probably around ovulation. The anxiety, dizziness etc worsens and then bam it's gone again. I know how you feel as does many others going through peri, but you feel like you are the only one don't you?

I get so fed up of these feelings but I have found that Busy B from Holland and Barrett really help.

I am also on HRT and this has helped with the achy joints and some other symptoms.

You will come through this hun. And remember you are not alone. We are always willing to help on this site.

Always willing to chat if it helps.

Helen.

• Posted

Thank you! Yes this whole perimenopause stuff is terrible. I only have one ovary and of course no cycles from my hysterectomy.  Which I'm sure makes things worse on me. I tried progesterone creme and it helped a couple of months then I always felt dizzy on so i came off of it. Not sure what to do now to help?
  • Posted

I can yesterday I had a very bad panic attack my legs were really shaky and wobbly and I felt like I was going to pass out. Did not take the vit b6 today at all because I'm very sensitive to a lot of medication. I'm only taking my vit d3 and my regular medication. I'm so sensitive my stomach acts up at times too. 

I don't think you should be on b6 because that could be causing you anxieties and being jittery 

• Posted

Yeah, I can totally relate. I think I may have overdone it with supplements which made me constipated. I'm going to lay low with some of them and see if that helps my stomach. 
  • Posted

Greetings!  I too have up and down days as well due to these fluctuating hormones.  Wish they would just leave.  Just before my period I feel awful and then after I feel so great and then start to go downhill slowly as the month goes on. It's a real pain but it could be worse and will pass one day like everything else does.🎄🎅🎁🎉
  • Posted

Is there a certain time of day when you feel worse?? Mornings are my worse right now. I'm severely nauseous,  weak, achy and just yucky this morning. God please help me
    • Posted

Yes, mornings are sometimes hard for me. I get that achey feeling and It's hard to get going at first. But once I'm up and moving about it usually gets better.

The thing that has been bothering me lately is constipation and indigestion. I need to drink more water and eat more fruits and vegetables. My problem is I like to eat breads and starches a lot. Well, that's something to work on for the new year!  Lol!

• Posted

Yeah I'm the same way! I told my husband last night I wish I would have never had a hysterectomy and if I did I wish they would have taken both ovaries and not left one. Maybe this mess wouldn't be bad then! I'm just a mess every morning. I don't know what to do or take bc I've been so sensitive to so much lately. I do drink mainly water for the most part.
    • Posted

I'm the same way I like potatos, spaghtii and bread to I need to eat more veg and fruits
    • Posted

I'm the same way in the mornings I'm tired having stool problems and anxious in the morning like this morning I got into a little argument with my boyfriend thats how tired i was feeling and my anxieties were up a little too and my bathroom problems did stop.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.