Blahhhh when will this end

Posted , 3 users are following.

We all have our crap days and good days I can't remember the last good day I had! 

Just feels like I have everything my anxiety is really taking a toll on me at the moment I feel like my belly has something growing in it ! I have a pain and wen I squeeze my belly lightly it feels like a ball it may just be the fat I'm skinny so any bit of fat on my belly scares me ! So is this lump my imagination ? Iv had 8 miscarrages maybe this is why? I don't know anymore ! My doctor told me last week I have severe anxiety and OCD rolleyes I don't want either neutral I have my first meeting friday hopfuly talking about it will help I don't know I think I'm seriously ill yet no one believes me! X

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I can understand how u feel. Anxiety and OCD are terrible on their own, but when they happen together then health anxiety is just around the corner. I feel for u,I know how terrible it becomes and how scared we are of becoming seriously I'll. But anxiety can and does cause so many physical problems, then the ocd drives it to obsession. All I would say is to get into therapy if you aren't already, medication really isn't a long term solution - I never touch it, just therapy. CBT isn't really going to be enough but if you speak to your doctor about a referral to psychology they should offer something to help. I hope you get relief soon, its a really long road I know
    • Posted

I just feel like I can't catch a break ino a lot of people go through this and Ino im not alone but even with so much support I feel know one knows I'm suffering as I can slap a smile on my face! I drag my self through work I look after my children I live a normal life yet inside I'm far from normal neutral lol I duno I hope to sort of feel my self soon I hope this goes away! Thank you x
    • Posted

It can become manageable and go away. It just takes the right treatment and a lot of time, therapy really does help though
  • Posted

Sarah I am so sorry about all your miscarriages.  That is enough to make any woman "down".  That is such a lovely photo of your wedding.  I admire that you cope so well when inside the anxiety is so bad.  Yes nobody else can see the turmoil inside of us.  Let us know how you get on at the meeting (you don't say what that is ), and I do hope it helps.  Perhaps you could pass on the advice you get.  

It is a difficult illness, and like you say other people cannot see how we struggle daily.  

Take care and keep in touch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.