Blasted hives!!!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

So,firstly I,just,want to,share a bit of my story about this blasted hives. I have been suffering for a long time now but without going over the same thing we all suffer and no how it feels and the path we have all been Down to try,and find a cure only to be told the same thing. I also have the angedomenia alot of the time. I just,wanted to share the one thing i haven't read that people have tried but im using and its the best thing ever. Is aloe vara gel. I know its may,sound odd as were all used to take a shead load of tablets etc. But it actually works!!!!,

I apply it as often as i need to when o have a bad flare up or to the effected areas when i need to. Its a natural,anti inflammortary and believe the welts go down instantly to just,faint red blotches, theyre still there but not as bad and as foe the itching it does stop. I find it so much better than taking a load of tablets etc bit i still tablets when it gets unbareable. It also soothes and cooks the skin and i notice and immediate difference now im Using it. The only thing id like to say is it is unbarable and very,depressing bit please if you haven't tried aloe vera go and buy some and see how you get on. Anything is worth a try with this condition. If you let mW know how and of it helps we all need to share what,are possibities to try and live a bit better with this..

Pleas try it!!,

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Thank you Alicia for the information well I will go buy some Aloe Vera gel and try

it cause I been suffering with this so  bad for over 4 years now and still waiting for acceptance for Xolair and my hives a big and all over even head and face and it's worse at night so difficult to sleep. So I'm willing to try anything anything, thank you

• Posted

Thank you so much for your help very good idea,I hope it is going to help Aloe Vera

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.