Bleedimg whilst on Noriday and Estradiol

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was put on Noriday and Estradiol earlier last year and it really seemed to help up until 3 months ago.........now I'm bleeding, my sweats have come back, headaches, feeling dizzy, foggy, moods up and down and when I do bleed it's sooooo painful 😣. I'm scared that there is something more going but I keep trying to tell myself it's Peri

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It means this form of HRT isnt working for you. My suggestion is that you go back to your gyne tell him/her your symptoms are worse. They should put you on something else. I tried 3-4different pills until the right one neutralized all my symptoms. Hope this helps.
    • Posted

This is the 3rd one they've put me on. I'm under the menopause clinic and I did manage to get my appointment brought forward into December but they don't seem overly concerned but they've sent me for scans this Thursday to be on the safe side. It's the feeling of foggy, depressed, headaches that get me the most. Trying to function knowing everything falls pn mt sholders 😣. I am coming back as a man

• Posted

There's no reason to be overly concerned it's just part of this phase of going through menopause or perimenopause. Have you tried other alternatives like Gabapentin or high blood pressure medicine that helps with the symptoms?

• Posted

Forgot to mention there's always Maca, I had great results with it and many here have stated there symptoms have pretty much calmed down to the point of rarely coming here anymore, since the Maca calms the hormones, maybe you should try that. It takes about 2 weeks for it to fully work but it does work. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Forgot to mention there's always Maca, I had great results with it and many here have stated there symptoms have pretty much calmed down to the point of rarely coming here anymore, since the Maca calms the hormones, maybe you should try that. It takes about 2 weeks for it to fully work but it does work. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Thank you for info. I have googled it,seems there are different colours. Can you recommend which colour and also how much? I am willing to try anything if there's a chance of it helping

• Posted

The red Maca is for balancing hormones and also you can try something called 5 HTTP it's for giving you more energy also I would suggest you take lots of vitamin D I would say like three times the amount of a normal dose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.