Bleeding

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there,

Please could you advise me on the following: I have been bleeding since October 2022 and December 2022, it became really heavy, I was given Cyclikapron, 3, 3 times per day, a course of 27 tablets in total; that did not work and i bled even more.

I then saw the Gynae in January 2023, and the ultra sound revealed a cyst so we opted for the cystectomy and a D & C. Approximately 4 days post-op i started to bleed again, i went in for a check up and was given a Pulmnot, this really helped and stopped the bleeding; however, i had completed the course on Sunday the 22nd Janaury 2023.

i started to bleed very heavy since yesterday morning, 24th January 2023; it has been a very painful period; I called my Gynae and i have an appointment with him tomorrow.

I just need some kind of advice, as i am in such a dilemma here, i thought the surgery would fix the problem; however, i just dont seem to be healing. any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.