Bleeding a week before period due

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

Ive had odd period like cramps for a few months, i went to the dr who sent me for a scan but havent had the results back yet. In the meantime, ive had on/off red bleeding since yesterday, my period isnt due for another week and ive never had a cycle that is 3 weeks before. I had this with my last period - light bleeding a week before period but i just thought i got my dates wrong (i have a 4 week-5 week - 4 week cycle). i have cramps but this is so unusual for me as it has always been to the clock. Pretty worried. Any ideas what could cause this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. I know this is a 4-year-old post, but did you ever find out what was causing your symptoms? I'm experiencing something similar, and I'm so worried sick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.