Bleeding after 18 month

Posted , 5 users are following.

Started bleeding after 18 months went to GP spear test couldn't be done got referred to gnogolist appointment came in five days later for following week she done transvaginal scan and colonoscopy biopsy

And excamanation and my spear test now she wants a CT scan I am extremely worried a lot of tests now CT scan

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Dear Elizabeth, at least your drs are being thorough! I've heard horror stories from ladies on here who practically have to beg for tests to put their minds at rest but are laughed out of their surgeries. You and I are lucky that we have drs who care. Please try not to worry, I'm sure this is just hormones playing with your head. XXX

• Posted

Thanks Tina Ano I’m lucky my GP is amazing it’s shocking how some 

Woman have to go through so

Many obstacles to get tests and diagnoses we all know when our 

Body’s don’t feel right 

Just case waiting at least my old 

Body has had MOT x

• Posted

Too right Elizabeth, and I'm just about to have the full works too. I know everything will be clear but its nice to hear it from the dr. Very reassuring. So I start the rounds with everyone next week. It will take a while but at least I wont have to worry once its done! XXX

• Posted

You be fine it’s better getting these tests done once the Doctor gives u the all clear 

You will be more relaxed but it’s worrying not knowing let me know how you get on xx

• Posted

Dont worry I will post exactly how everything goes to help give reassurances to other ladies suffering with this damn awful process. And thanks for your continued support hun, it really helps. XXX
    • Posted

Hi Tina got my CT Scan that night gynaecologist phoned me

Saying something showed up in my pancreas she refer me to 

Pancreas team to look over and

Discuss CT results just case 

Waiting for referral hope your

Feeling ok thought I would give

a wee update

• Posted

Thanks Elizabeth, I'm glad that you are clearly in good hands and that you seem to be being well looked after. To be taken seriously by the medical profession is half the battle won! So many drs dismiss the menopause symptoms as just what we have to put up with when we get to a certain age. Not so anymore there are so many things out there now that can help us with this process so they cant just leave us to it anymore at least they shouldnt. Hope you are well other than this hun and keep me upto speed on whats going on. XXX

• Posted

The same thing just happened to me. I am currently on my period and haven't had one in over a year. I am on HRT so I am confused. I just had a pap 3 weeks ago and everything came out clear. I emailed my OB/GYN yesterday to see if I need to come back in and if I can still get pregnant because we haven't been using protection. I do think it's menopause messing with us! I think you will be fine, but really glad your drs are on it!!

Kysha

• Posted

I think the menopause is messing with us it’s scary though but it be fine hope you get the answers you are waiting for x
  • Posted

Hi guys got my CT scan showed something in my pancreas 

Gynaecologist phoned that night

Saying she gonna refer me to pancreas team to discuss 

CT scan unfortunately more waiting to c what they say 

Hope you ladies are ok 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.