Bleeding after sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

Tried sex for the first time yesterday (im nine weeks post posterior repair) which at the time wasn't too bad but I've I've started to bleed a little...what have I done?? ?? If this just a sign I'm not ready ir is the bleeding a sign of something more serious?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You haven't done anything lisa because you'll still be a bit delicate following surgery but you must seek medical advice if you think it's more serious.

• Posted

My period isn't due for another week...now wondering if it's come early as it's now got quite heavy. Feel silly now for panicking if it is that ?? I'll see how it goes.

• Posted

Could well be your period of course. But any unusual vaginal bleeding should be checked out if it isn't.

• Posted

Hi Lisa

It could be just a bit of localised bleeding from the vaginal wall? Maybe it's still a little raw there and it's caused by friction? Was it much bleeding? Was it bright red? And has it stopped now?

Glad to hear the sex wasn't too bad, I'm so worried about that but am only a week post posterior repair so I'm not thinking about that for another 5 weeks!

Sue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.