Bleeding in eye with headache

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm not a normal 20 year old female. I am a cancer survivor who now has chronic pain and beginning stages of RA. My cancer was on my spine at 10 yrs old but, I'm not worried about that. I had chronic headaches for a while but, I haven't since 2014 after a surgery on my spine. For the last week I have been getting them regularly but today it's unbearable and there is a small "bruise" it really looks like a few blood vessels popped my eye and it's so painful. Mostly a headache centered there but, fanning out to the other side of my head. My eyes are a little discolored but, not much other than the blood. Should I be nervous. I'm on many narcotics, thyroid pills, and muscle relaxers.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I also have no appetite nauseous dizziness and weaknesses sensitivity to light and sound but, these are all normal for me just a little worse that usual.
    • Posted

i really don't know try a Gp or Pharmacist i hope u feel better soon

• Posted

Hi Ash, like jemstone says go see your GP and get it checked out, perhaps this is migraine? Neil 
  • Posted

Blood in the eye...see a doctor ASAP.  If you are taking any nasaids like aspirin, ibuprofen, etc , they may be causing thin blood and therefore the bleeding. See a doctor asap and bring your whole list of meds with you....check if any of your meds may cause bleeding.....be careful,.....a stroke may occur as well.  Take care of it immediately.Have your meds checked for interactions and causing bleeding.

RAY   CANADA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.