Bleeding, indigestion, dizzyness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi 

Does anyone get left hand lower pain and right hand upper pain and occasional right hand lower pain as well - mainly left hand pain. Also the odd indigestion, loose stools then constipation, dizziness, mucas, dark blood then some times bright red occasional clots.  Xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get everything but the blood it's just part of my DD   You need to tell your DR about any bleeding. Hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Hi rosanna27156

I also have all those symptoms except the bleeding. Have been having them since February this year. As susan95516 said, make sure your Dr is aware of all of your symptoms x

• Posted

When I have a flare up I get the blood and mucus also very wispy stool (gross I know) Are you on antibiotics? Sounds like a bad flare up. Speak to your GP for reassurance. 
  • Posted

Mine was mostly lower left. Have you ever been tested for celiac? I was dxed w/ that 10+ years ago, and your symptoms sound like mine. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.