Bleeding Lung Cancer

Posted , 4 users are following.

I would like some help, if I may... About 4 months ago, my father-in-law was diagnosed with stage 3-4 "incurable" lung cancer. He is 61 years old trady, fit and healthy. During his lifetime he had smoked for a decade, from about 20 - 30 years old... His condition is super tricky for everyone who had happened to see him, as he has a leaking lung cancer... Honestly, guys, I never knew cancer can be leaking as well... Due to that reason no one wants to taught him... His haemoglobin is very low, which means they are keep giving him transfusions... Anyway, good 3 weeks ago, he had a stroke as well... Now he is out of the hospital in my care... He has lost a lot of weight ... I looked at a lot of things about cancer and found him lot of people... However, I truly respect all his choices... The only treatment they have done was a 5 day long radiotherapy, which he was told to stop the bleeding, instead he had a stroke 2 days later... As I said before, all Drs are scared to do anything to him.... I believe, I have finally found the ultimate integrated professor in Melbourne... Unfortunately, I need to wait to see him until the 2/2...  

If I may, I would love any suggestions on the subject of how to stop his bleeding...

Does anyone knows if natural until-inflementery foods like turmeric, can increase the bleeding for the cancer patient like himself with a bleeding cancer??? This is my latest puzzle, however, I can not find the answer for it...

Thank you so much for taking your time and reading this post and possibly supporting us... A massive gratitude to you all, xoxo Janet

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

god bless you ... i have been there with my mom... its a hard sad road.... thinking of you and sending you strength xxxxxx
  • Posted

So sorry to hear. I cannot answer any of your queries but I will pray for all involved with your father in law and his family and hope an answer will be found xx
    • Posted

I hope so too as I am stuck a bit now... I can not relay on the medical industry as they have no clue about nutrition as well as they have no answers to my father in law... Very sad situation to be in... I got one appointment with an Integrated Profesor in February, due to the holiday... However, I know, every day is pressuios, so I just don't want to wasted ... Thank you so much for your kind words too...
  • Posted

Hi Janet

So sorry to hear of your father in laws problems. I have no specific experience of bleeding but my father was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2008 and as part of this he regularly had to be drained of fluid that filled the lining of the lung sack squeezing his lungs and making breathing painful and difficult. In 2009 he had an acupuncture treatment and the effusions stopped. This stayed so for about five or six weeks. He then had more acupuncture from a different practitioner and they started again. No idea if accupuncture could help your father in law but guess like Dad anything is worth trying even if only short respite.

Wishing you strength

Jenny

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.