Skip to content

Cancer

New discussion Join group Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• lowa 1

What Are The Symptoms Of Thyroid Cancer?

Symptoms Early thyroid cancer produces no symptoms, but as the cancer grows, symptoms may include 1.Pain in the neck or throat 2.Breathing problems 3.Hoarseness or trouble swallowing 4.Lump in the front of the neck below the Adam’s apple; and/or 5.Swollen lymph nodes, especially in the neck. Be...

0 replies 0 votes Reply to lowa
  • husni31313 2

PSA biopsy

Ater prostate biopsy with negative results ,i start loosing weight , my GP sent me for  CT x-ray ,done yesterday with Dye injected. This momorning i felt tingly feeling on my right testicle,not all the time will that go away in time

0 replies 0 votes Reply to husni31313
  • pasqual 2

Bump on head

Hello im 21 and a month ago noticed a bump on the top of my skull slightly to the back, a few weeks ago i went to the doctor who just padded the area and didnt give me an anwser. ​there is no pain there and it feels like my skull, the left and right side of the bump blend in with my skull, im pretty...

0 replies 0 votes Reply to pasqual

All discussions in this group

Next
  • bob84781 2

Possible brain tumor

Hi. I have had reason to believe that I have had a brain tumor for about 4 weeks. I have been to the docter And they ran Test in which all came out normal. Please test included blood work-and reflex test. Should I be worried?

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • sam02553 2
  • kay19801 4

Chest xray

Hi all How likely is it that a chest xray will miss lung cancer? Heard so many stories of this happening lately.... I had a chest xray in Jan 2016 and one Mar 10 2017 both clear but still having coughing symptoms all the time!

88 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • mark4mumcy 2

ovarian cancer abdominal pains & blood loss

My mum has cancer of the ovary. She has had an operation to determine the the type of cancer &she has since commenced chemotherapy. But the problem is that she finding it difficult to feed well and she complaining of of swollen le,, lack of. Appetite etc. I really don't know what to do because I have...

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Informed 3

Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to this...

135 replies 8 votes Last reply
  • ryan 68711 1

Mole on Neck

I'm 22 years old and have had a medium sized brown mold on my neck since I was a child with no problem. Recently I noticed a very small part of the mole turned black, now that I've read the internet I'm terrified. Could it be from a shaving nick on the mole, etc. something else? Or is it bad news? ...

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • tony35673 3

Lebectomy

I had a lobectomy a couple of weeks ago, lost the right sigt side superior and middle lobes.   I was supposed to spend 2 days in ICU with a drain attached and then be tranferred to the wards for another 4-5 days.   As it turned out I spent 7 days in ICU with the drip attached to a vacuum machine and...

• Oyosied 1

Very annoying feeling in the rib cage area .

For 1 year and 8 months i am expriencing pain and most of the time an annoying feeling , as if i want to scratch under my rib cage at the 8 rib on my left side and tensity on the left side of the neck . And for the last 4 months i got back pain too , my doctor gave me a pill called ethopan it helped...

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • lowa 1

What Are The Symptoms Of Thyroid Cancer?

Symptoms Early thyroid cancer produces no symptoms, but as the cancer grows, symptoms may include 1.Pain in the neck or throat 2.Breathing problems 3.Hoarseness or trouble swallowing 4.Lump in the front of the neck below the Adam’s apple; and/or 5.Swollen lymph nodes, especially in the neck. Be...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • chelsea76703 2

I think i have a brain tumour.

Hi there, I'm 17 years old and have suffered from severe anxiety, depression and borderline personality disorder for several years now. Recently I have been having weird things happen to me. I lost my vision while I was driving for a few seconds and afterwards my legs could not violently shaking and...

• husni31313 2

PSA biopsy

Ater prostate biopsy with negative results ,i start loosing weight , my GP sent me for  CT x-ray ,done yesterday with Dye injected. This momorning i felt tingly feeling on my right testicle,not all the time will that go away in time

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • pasqual 2

Bump on head

Hello im 21 and a month ago noticed a bump on the top of my skull slightly to the back, a few weeks ago i went to the doctor who just padded the area and didnt give me an anwser. ​there is no pain there and it feels like my skull, the left and right side of the bump blend in with my skull, im pretty...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • steph64120 1

Brain stem glioma

So 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor Further tests now say it's brain stem glioma tumor Has anyone had or have this really looking for people to talk to who have been through this I start treatment in.3 weeks which is scary but positive that they have offered me it so I'm taking it as a...

• mcswiney 1
  • obiwon 1
  • melani 1

can Biopsy be taken using this Camera/Xray method ?

can Biopsy be taken using this Camera/Xray method ? question 1- here is showing using a screen Monitor implanting a Stent in an artery - ,so is it using CT or XRAY to show the veins and stent being put in ? question 2- Can this same type of Camera/video be used to take a Biopsy from a Lung Nodule ,...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • leoi70504 1

Brain tumor or bug bite

I need answers,a couple days ago I started to the scratch my temple area since it was itchy and then I started to keep ok scratching it and a few days later I noticed a red line around my temple area it is around 2-3 inches.I need help I don't know if it's a bug bite or a brain tumor.PLZ HELP ME

• nicola05605 1
  • tonya1979 2

Big red bump on head

My mom has a marble size red bump on her head, and wont go to doctor. She thinks it's cancer. But since my brother had cancer and there was no hope for him she assume just not find out. Any help would be appreciated. Is it cancer or a sist or any thing else it could be.

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • emily52713 4

Worried about cancer. Again.

I wondered if someone could help me. For the last two years ive had leg pain in one leg, and now lower back pain, which aches and hurts when pressed. Everyone (including a doctor) thinks that its a possible prolapsed disc. However im freaking out about spinal tumours and bone cancers. My pain doesnt...

3 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • harrishill1 4

harrishill1

Hi everyone. I have noticed that as a PV patient, I was feeling pretty good until my Hematologist increased my meds. I am now on two Hydroxyurea a day, and three a day three days a week. Since then, I have leg cramps when walking with the dogs. Uphill is the worst. I've stopped walking. Also, I've been...

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Guest M

MIO Minimally Invasive Oesophagectomy keyhole surgery

My Husband who was 41, had Oesophageal cancer, he was diagnosed in September 2006. He had pioneering keyhole surgery at Hospital by the first surgeons to pioneer this MIO surgery in Europe. They successfully removed the tumour in his oesophagus without any open surgery involved. This meant a quick...

• JamesMay1 2

Worried about Melanoma, Please Help?

I recently had a surgery to remove a growth on my leg because it fit the ABCDE of skin cancer but the GP wasn't too worried about it due to the location (knee) but I have four other models that fit the ABCDE of skin cancer that he won't take seriously because they are exactly 6mm, not more. This last...

12 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • tammy66519 1

Worried about cancer

I've been worried I have cancer. I had strep throat three months ago and I've been sick every since then. Went and had blood work done low white blood cell count and I can feel my limp nodes on neck so worried it's cancer

• kirstynic 2

Worried about a mole

Hi I find my state in a worry about a mole on my leg. My legs very rarely make an appearance in the sun but due to hot weather I had to get the shorts out. Whilst sitting I paid particular attention to a mole on my leg. It has always been there and if I am honest have never paid much attention to it...

• Research200101 1
  • longseason 2
  • tony35673 3

Just diagnosed.

Diagnosed with lung cancer today.   As if OA, diabetes and untreatable PsA (mutilans) isn't enough.   Sheesh, it never ends - not happy.

13 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • anxiety53449 1

brain tumor fear

This month has been terrible for me, it all started with a feeling of discomfort in my leg and one of mu testiculars.I googled for it and you know the rest... I was scared to death, had a visit and it was nothing. Doc gave me some ibuprofen and some med to balance hormones.Some days later in a football...

• NobodyCares 2

I Think I Might Have Cancer

Hello everyone. I'm a 23 year old female who's been struggling with different symptoms since March. Instead of running you through each & every symptom I've been dealing with since March, I'm just going to name the symptoms that are convincing me that some kind of Cancer is likely for me. First of all,...

15 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • john64968 2

Could this be cancer or just anxiety?

Hey can someone please help me?? This all started on March 12th when I noticed my neck felt funny.. so I rubbed the back of my head right over top of the neck where it meats the head .. I notice I had a knot there. So I really paid it no mind until a few days later it didn't go away.. so I started to...

• debflo38 1

Kidney Cancer post surgery pain

I am just over 12 months post kidney cancer surgery. I was diagnosed following sudden pain and hemorrhage and was rushed into hospital needing embolisation after which both kidney and tumor were removed. Prior to this I had no health problems and suffered no pain. After surgery I had bad back pain that...

15 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • tony35673 3

Lung cancer newbie

Hi folks, just been diagnosed with a cancer in the lung, probably due to PsA, or smoking 20 years ago, or something else. or something else, bla, bla, bla. I've enough making my life a misery.

• billy42334 2

Mark on little toe

I have just noticed a mark appear on my little toe, its recently popped up. Do you think im wasting time if i go to the doctors? im unsure if it could be skin cancer, the skin feels the same it isnt raised and is perfectly smooth along with the rest of the skin around the area. I have took some pictures...

4 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Debbiejo 1

has anyone had a false negative D&C

I have had spotting and cramping for motn hs..I am 47 , had 3 kids, 2 living...no problems until last year...other than PMS or PMDD...started having lots of bleeing cramps and anxiety with periods. had U?S showed polyp..Had mirena put in...HAD extreme pain and still irregular bleeding for 5 months,,,so...

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
Back to top Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.