Skip to content
Ad

Cancer

Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Scared i have cancer

Hi. So since august i had a prolonged period. I thought it was from stress from my fiancee and us having issues. I did tell my dr because the last time i had a prolonged period was when i was 13. My blood was alwasy dark brown after i had nexplanon. So on sept. It took a while to come which made me think...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Scared i have cancer

Hi. So since august i had a prolonged period. I thought it was from stress from my fiancee and us having issues. I did tell my dr because the last time i had a prolonged period was when i was 13. My blood was alwasy dark brown after i had nexplanon. So on sept. It took a while to come which made me think...

Posted
  • Scared.

In November last year I had a smear that came back abnormal and was given an appointment for a colposcopy January just gone, also abnormal CN1 and I have another colposcopy this coming January again. Two weeks ago I had a go letter to go for a smear which I thought odd as I have this colposcopy appointment...

Last reply
  • Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to this...

Last reply
  • Scared i have advanced cervical cancer

So august i had a long peruod. (26 days long) Sept i had a period from 15-20 Another one 25-30 Oct 1-6 6-12 26-28 Nov. 12 till rn im still bleeding I had a pap on oct. It came out clear I have no uti. I had a ct scan and transvaginal ultrasound which came out clear only a little cyst on my ight ovary....

Last reply
  • Is it cancer?

My dad has been pretty sick for a while, but we can't figure out what it is. He has lost 12 lbs over the last few weeks (unintentionally), and often has night sweats and a low fever. The fever went down with antibiotics and he felt better a last week, but he keeps losing weight every day. His lymph...

Last reply
  • Brain tumor paranoia

Hello. Lately I've been having on and off headaches throughout the day. They kind of come and go as they please and don't really have a set place they originate from. Usually they don't stick around for more than twenty minutes, but sometimes they will linger and sometimes get worse until...

Last reply
  • Paranoid about brain tumor

Okay so I have been having a headache some tonight and feeling pressure on my face. Also I've had a pins and needles feeling all over my body and have been feeling really cold. I'm currently 18 years old and seven weeks pregnant. I have been really sick the past few days with lots of vomiting,...

Last reply
  • I have these about 6 months

I have these about 6 months and it has spread from foreskin to penus head.is this a systom of penile cancer.please check for picture Or check my profile picture  Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload...

Last reply
  • Afraid of a brain tumor or something else?

Recently (as in the past few days) my right eye has been twitching. It happens for about 20-30mins then stops. Over the last few weeks, I've also been waking up in the middle of the night. And for a few years now (don't remember when I noticed it) my left eyelid droops slightly, though it's...

Last reply
  • Kidney Cancer post surgery pain

I am just over 12 months post kidney cancer surgery. I was diagnosed following sudden pain and hemorrhage and was rushed into hospital needing embolisation after which both kidney and tumor were removed. Prior to this I had no health problems and suffered no pain. After surgery I had bad back pain that...

Last reply
  • New mole has recently changed

So around a year ago, I noticed a small mole on my toe which I thought was a little strange as my feet don't get much sun but I thought I would keep an eye on it and check it periodically. I checked it in September and took a photo so I could remember exactly what it looked like and the other day...

Last reply
  • Help! Brain tumor symptoms?

HELP! Sorry this is so long. So I’ve been pretty sick for 3 months now. Numerous problems. First acid reflux .. stomach problems...bowel problems..ovarian cysts. Now I’m having a worse problem. My left arm goes numb and tingles a lot and is weak. It hurts a lot and the pain radiates to shoulders and...

Last reply
  • I have had a glomus jugulare tumour and it was exised in...

I have had a glomus jugulare tumour and it was exised in 1993. Not all of it has been removed but I have had radiotherapy and 11yrs on I am still on the planet. I have found this site to be extensive in its subject and very helpful explaining some things I needed clarified even after this time. I still...

Last reply
  • THE ORPHAN CANCER 'ADENOID CYSTIC CARCINOMA'

It was 2002, i was standing cooking the evening meal at the cooker, i felt this 'lump' on the under side of my jaw(left side) Well they say any lumps go see your g.p. . As i did a few days later, he felt the lump \"oh its just a gland, dont worry about it\".....well he's...

Last reply
  • Melanoma recognizer?

Hello, I would like to ask you about this device  http://www.evolving-science.com/bioengineering-bio-technology/edermatology-upcoming-device-aims-enhance-melanoma-detection-00450 What do you think about it? Will it be good think to order?

Posted
  • Make A Wish To See The President, Donald J. Trump

***Urgent Stage 3 Cancer Victim Vietnam Veteran needs Help Reaching The President, Donald J. Trump***** How many times to I have to email The White House to give this to The President,  Donald J. Trump to contact me???????????? Hi my name is Tammy Ratley and I am still trying to get hold of The...

Last reply
  • Lung nodule/spot found. Immedialty said it was cancer

So my mom has bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia. They did a chest x-ray and saw a spot on her lung. They did a CT scan this morning and called her into the office today and told her she has cancer. Isn’t their more test that need to be done like a biopsy or something before they can just flat out...

Last reply
  • Existing mole recently changed colour

Hi, Quick question....I’ve had a mole/beauty spot on my chest for as long as I can remember (just over 6mm in diameter), but recently realised that it had changed in colour from brown to pink. I also think it may have slightly changed shape (although I may just be thinking that because I’m extremely...

Last reply
  • Enchondroma in lefty femur

So a recent MRI done of my pelvic and upper femur area was done due to low back pain. MRI showed L5/S1 divenerating along with a small central pertrusion on my L5 that might be the cause of my sciatica symptoms. MRI also found a 3mm mass possibly enchondroma in the left femur intertrochanteric area...

Last reply
  • Ovarian cyst and elevated CA125

I am 34 years old. I have had 3 daughter in normal delivery. Last week I had diagnosed as urinary system infection. During the ultrasound imaging doctor has found ovarian cyst at my left ovary. Then give diagnosis for CA125, which was 41U , after 7days it becomes 61u/ml. What does it INDICATE? Can...

Last reply
  • Testicular Cancer?

Hello. I am 20 years old. The last 2-3 week I've been having pain sometimes on my testicles (mostly the left). It doesn't hurt all the time the pain isn't that strong. I don't see any lump on my testicles. It might be a cancer but I did a bit research and found some testicles with varicocele...

Last reply
  • Symptoms and scared

Hi, Anyone know where rib cage pain associated with lung cancer occurs? Would this be an early sign? I have multiple symptoms which can be attributed to loads of different things but I'm scared it's lung cancer. I'm 39 and still smoke about ten a day which I know is stupid.

Last reply
  • Could this be a BCC

Hi There, I suffer from mild acne and completed a course of Roaccutane about one year ago. Now and then with stress etc. I still break out in mild acne, so it is not uncommon for me to get pimples. In the area under my lip I had a breakout which took a while to go away. However, all the pimples around...

Last reply
  • Throat cancer

My friend has been diagnosed with throats cancer. Surgery is not an option. He has bee n offered chemo but this has to be stopped due to severe reactions. The problem is he cannot eat or drink and is too weak to have another session of chemo. He is in and out of hospital. Last week he had a stent inserted...

Last reply
  • Cancer scare

I'm a 52 year old white male. Two years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.  This past February I was urinating more than I thought I should. So I went to my Doctor. She did a urinalysis.  They found blood in my urine and sent me to a urologist.  The urologist did another urinalysis...

Last reply
  • Cll maybe

I went to the doctors 5 week ago with a burning face and sore ears and neck he said i had a fever i have now had a fever on and off for 5 weeks and my face burns in the morning and afternoon but can start to burn at any time he did a bloodtest which showed my wbc at 17.5 and he said back in january...

Posted
  • Chest xray

Hi all How likely is it that a chest xray will miss lung cancer? Heard so many stories of this happening lately.... I had a chest xray in Jan 2016 and one Mar 10 2017 both clear but still having coughing symptoms all the time!

Last reply
  • Lump on my testicle

Hi. I have been haveing some trouble with my testicles for last couple of months. Both testicles are really firm. And the left one is tender. The right one has 2 small lumps one the size of a pea (middle of the testicle) the other about the size of a rice grain (at the top). I had an ultrasound on the...

Last reply
  • Spots

Hi- I know this is a older post. Do you happen to have before pics of your spot?

Posted
  • Duodenum Polyp,Gastritis, and Esophagitis. Cancer?

I’ve been having a lot of stomach and bowel discomfort for several years now. Pain after eating near the bottom of my right rib, extreme gas 24/7, internal and external grade III hemorrhoids (I’ve had 3 surgeries to remove thrombosed hemorrhoids), bleeding ulcer near the GE junction of my esophagus 3...

Last reply
  • Blood Cancer

My 14 months old sister is suffering from blood cancer. What are the most relevant treatment procedures available for curing cancer of small kids?Also can anyone please suggest me the best cancer hospital in Odisha, India?

Last reply
  • radical nephrectomy in 3 weeks!!!!

I am new to this group.. Hoping for some help. My Dr has said I have a mass in my Kidney. Because of the amount of growth in a short time, and the houndsfield units in my 3 phase CT, the Dr says it is a 80% chance it is clear cell carcinoma. He suggests a radical nephrectomy because of the location of...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.