Skip to content
Ad

Cancer

Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Enchondroma in lefty femur

So a recent MRI done of my pelvic and upper femur area was done due to low back pain. MRI showed L5/S1 divenerating along with a small central pertrusion on my L5 that might be the cause of my sciatica symptoms. MRI also found a 3mm mass possibly enchondroma in the left femur intertrochanteric area...

• Cll maybe

I went to the doctors 5 week ago with a burning face and sore ears and neck he said i had a fever i have now had a fever on and off for 5 weeks and my face burns in the morning and afternoon but can start to burn at any time he did a bloodtest which showed my wbc at 17.5 and he said back in january...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Testicular Cancer?

Hello. I am 20 years old. The last 2-3 week I've been having pain sometimes on my testicles (mostly the left). It doesn't hurt all the time the pain isn't that strong. I don't see any lump on my testicles. It might be a cancer but I did a bit research and found some testicles with varicocele...

Last reply
  • Symptoms and scared

Hi, Anyone know where rib cage pain associated with lung cancer occurs? Would this be an early sign? I have multiple symptoms which can be attributed to loads of different things but I'm scared it's lung cancer. I'm 39 and still smoke about ten a day which I know is stupid.

Last reply
  • Could this be a BCC

Hi There, I suffer from mild acne and completed a course of Roaccutane about one year ago. Now and then with stress etc. I still break out in mild acne, so it is not uncommon for me to get pimples. In the area under my lip I had a breakout which took a while to go away. However, all the pimples around...

Last reply
  • Throat cancer

My friend has been diagnosed with throats cancer. Surgery is not an option. He has bee n offered chemo but this has to be stopped due to severe reactions. The problem is he cannot eat or drink and is too weak to have another session of chemo. He is in and out of hospital. Last week he had a stent inserted...

Last reply
  • Cancer scare

I'm a 52 year old white male. Two years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.  This past February I was urinating more than I thought I should. So I went to my Doctor. She did a urinalysis.  They found blood in my urine and sent me to a urologist.  The urologist did another urinalysis...

Last reply
  • Enchondroma in lefty femur

So a recent MRI done of my pelvic and upper femur area was done due to low back pain. MRI showed L5/S1 divenerating along with a small central pertrusion on my L5 that might be the cause of my sciatica symptoms. MRI also found a 3mm mass possibly enchondroma in the left femur intertrochanteric area...

Posted
  • Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to this...

Last reply
  • Cll maybe

I went to the doctors 5 week ago with a burning face and sore ears and neck he said i had a fever i have now had a fever on and off for 5 weeks and my face burns in the morning and afternoon but can start to burn at any time he did a bloodtest which showed my wbc at 17.5 and he said back in january...

Posted
  • Chest xray

Hi all How likely is it that a chest xray will miss lung cancer? Heard so many stories of this happening lately.... I had a chest xray in Jan 2016 and one Mar 10 2017 both clear but still having coughing symptoms all the time!

Last reply
  • Lump on my testicle

Hi. I have been haveing some trouble with my testicles for last couple of months. Both testicles are really firm. And the left one is tender. The right one has 2 small lumps one the size of a pea (middle of the testicle) the other about the size of a rice grain (at the top). I had an ultrasound on the...

Last reply
  • Spots

Hi- I know this is a older post. Do you happen to have before pics of your spot?

Posted
  • Duodenum Polyp,Gastritis, and Esophagitis. Cancer?

I’ve been having a lot of stomach and bowel discomfort for several years now. Pain after eating near the bottom of my right rib, extreme gas 24/7, internal and external grade III hemorrhoids (I’ve had 3 surgeries to remove thrombosed hemorrhoids), bleeding ulcer near the GE junction of my esophagus 3...

Last reply
  • Blood Cancer

My 14 months old sister is suffering from blood cancer. What are the most relevant treatment procedures available for curing cancer of small kids?Also can anyone please suggest me the best cancer hospital in Odisha, India?

Last reply
  • radical nephrectomy in 3 weeks!!!!

I am new to this group.. Hoping for some help. My Dr has said I have a mass in my Kidney. Because of the amount of growth in a short time, and the houndsfield units in my 3 phase CT, the Dr says it is a 80% chance it is clear cell carcinoma. He suggests a radical nephrectomy because of the location of...

Last reply
  • Scared I have melanoma

Hi, I am a Mom in mid 40's. I went to Derm for a mole that was bothering me I wanted off. It wasn't suspicious looking. She then saw a mole on my back I had no idea was there as I can't see it, and seemed worried and did a core biopsy. She said it was very dark compared to my other moles...

Posted
  • Kidney Cancer post surgery pain

I am just over 12 months post kidney cancer surgery. I was diagnosed following sudden pain and hemorrhage and was rushed into hospital needing embolisation after which both kidney and tumor were removed. Prior to this I had no health problems and suffered no pain. After surgery I had bad back pain that...

Last reply
  • Is this throat cancer? ( images )

Hi Before i go to see the doctor... I have something growing on one of my tonsils. Tonsil itself its larger than the other one, on the other side, and it is pretty oddly shaped as well. I first noticed it couple months ago i guess or maybe a year ( or even more, not sure ) but i did not think of it at...

Last reply
  • Brain tumour - terrified

Ok I need some help getting to the bottom of this and some rational thinking because I certainly haven't been thinking properly.  So a list of my symptoms  Increased aura migraine length 2-3 hours from 30 minutes. (Twice)  Tingling cheek  Numbness all over face and forehead...

Last reply
  • Growing lump on Testicle

Hello,  I am new here and have never really posted on any type of health forum before so I apologize in advance if this is not the correct formatting.  I am a 29 year old (male) 200lbs, 6'3". About 4 months ago I found a lump in my left testicle. I was in the urgent care (4 months...

Last reply
  • New mole which has changed

Around 10 months to a year ago, I noticed a small mole on my toe which I hadn't noticed before. I didn't think much of it, but recently it seems to have changed and now there are several small whiteish dots within it which are raised. I have included a photo. I will try to make a doctors appointment...

Posted
  • New Left Radical Nephrectomy

I'm glad I found this site as I was googling about tightness in my chest post op. This is just a month since I had my surgery. I still have to see my surgeon this coming Friday and medical oncologist this Wednesday. My incision is below my rib cage and it feels tight when I stand erect that I have...

Posted
  • harrishill

In reply to the headaches. Glad you went to see the doctor. Headaches could be almost anything. Migraines are also similar in symptoms. Don't jump to the conclusion that it's cancer. wait for the MRI and other tests. Best wishes harrishill

Posted
  • Nearly certain I have a brain tumor

I am 50-yr old male in relatively decent shape who stays busy with work and family activities. About a month and a half ago, I started experiencing headaches (little lightening strikes all over my head in different places) daily, some funny feelings in my head on occasion (like my brain was "flipping",...

Last reply
  • Having pain on lower right side of head ? Brain tumor ?

I'm attaching a picture where it hurts please see it... I have marked it with red where I'm having the pain...  It started from yesterday Now, the pain is very mild in nature and sometime I'm also pressure behind my right eye. From today I'm getting some sensation on right side...

Last reply
  • Head pressure, visual disturbances, nausea, headaches

Hello, I'm hoping someone can relate to the symptoms I have been having.  I am a 26 year old healthy male who works as a Police officer.  At the end of June I was diagnosed and admitted to hospital with Pyelonethritis.  I was kept in over the weekend and then released with two weeks...

Last reply
  • Emotional wreck

Hi my story so far, im 56 , 2years ago after being 2 years free of bleeding , i had a postmenopausal bleed that lasted 5 days, went away had no other symptons, had an internal ultra sound, overies were clear , cervical lining was at 3.  last year i had a pap smear  all was normal, but...

Last reply
  • Seriously need answers? Brain tumor?

Im a 25 year old female. Never smoked and occasionally drink. Starting in Jan of this year I've been sick with strep. Antibiotics take it away and then a month later it comes back. In August I woke up felt like i had strep went to Dr and it was negative the assistant told me it was anxiety. I went...

Last reply
  • Possible throat cancer....how long usually for ENT appointment?

Hi all, I've been struggle for a while months with a really sore throat on one side which is effecting my ear also. I'm having trouble swallowing, my voice has become really raspy and I find it painful to talk. Despite all this my throat looks absolutely fine to my dr she is however very concerned...

Last reply
  • Uterine Cancer/thickened endometrium

I'm about 15 days past when I should have had my period. I went to the ER becauE I've had high risk prefnancys and kept getting negative tests. They confirmed it is negative but during an ultrasound they said I had a thickened endometrium. The doctor that came to talk to me seemed rather...

Last reply
  • Colon Cancer

Hi, I am an 18 yr old male. I 5 days ago began noticing a slight pain in my lower abdomen after consuming an energy drink. I don't usually drink energy drinks so I just thought it probably uspet my stomach. Now, 5 days later I still have the same dull ache in my abdomen and I have been constipated...

Last reply
  • black spot on upper back

these are pics of a black spot I have just found on my upper back I am a little bit worried about it as I;ve never had anything like this before However, I have just had an outbreak of hives and I'm wondering if possibly this is just an old hive that is fading?! Has anyone seen anything like this...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.