Skip to content

Cancer

Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Pseudo tumor ?

Could this be a pseudotumor? Since 14 months I’ve been experiencing brainzaps or brain shakes. They make me dizzy and nauseous. I used to have these once a day... it got worse and worse and today I have them literally every freaking five minutes so intense my entire body shakes. I had a brain CT and...

Posted
  • Brain tumor ? Or anxiety ?

Hi, I’ve had a headache for the past five weeks which first started as being lightheaded! (I still do feel lightheaded especially at work and inside shops) I don’t have any other symptoms however after consulting with dr google I’ve convinced my self I have a brain tumor and am going to die! I don’t...

Last reply
  • Question about freckle

I know I may be just paranoid, but I was wondering if this freckle should get checked out maybe just because it is a little darker on the inside. I just make sure to check my body because I am very fair skinned and there has been melanoma in my extended family.

Last reply
  • Very Scared of brain tumor please help

I've been a hypochondriac my whole life. Always been scared of a brain tumor. Get extremely scared when people talk about it or see it. I have sinusitis and i'm getting surgery in 2 weeks for that so maybe that may be it.  One day i just felt really lightheaded and in a dream and i've...

Posted
  • Is this throat cancer? ( images )

Hi Before i go to see the doctor... I have something growing on one of my tonsils. Tonsil itself its larger than the other one, on the other side, and it is pretty oddly shaped as well. I first noticed it couple months ago i guess or maybe a year ( or even more, not sure ) but i did not think of it at...

Last reply
  • Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to this...

Last reply
  • Anyone ever exaggerate symptoms to get urgent scans in A&E?

Before anyone comments with why this is a bad thing - I already understand the pro's and cons. If everyone did it, the NHS would be screwed, thankfully - not everyone does, so I will. The toss up between wasting NHS time and giving myself peace of mind is an easy decision to make for me - I care...

Posted
  • Lump in the cheek

Hi guys, i am 28 and found a pea size lump inside my left cheek it feels pain on palpation means touching by finger. 4 months ago i meet a doctor for pain in the neck throat and ear gone through ct scan i was diagnosed with eagles syndrome i.e. my steloid process are enlarged than normal. Dr told me...

Posted
  • Cancer worries

Hi Everyone, Im currently panicking about potential cancer. About a week and a half ago i noticed a lump or several small lumps on my right testicle, instantly i thought the worst. Long story short i got a ultrasound and it came back clean, but I wasn't satisfied, i was still in discomfort. I have...

Posted
  • I just getting worse

24th March I went to my gp after finding a lump a few months  ago it had got slightly bigger and began to ache. My gp immediately referred me to Royal Marsden on suspicion and caution of soft tissue sarcoma. After chasing for two weeks Marsden requested I get an ultra sound first. My lump has not...

Last reply
  • Struggling for diagnosis possible brain tumor?

Since December last year I have been having lots of health troubles, before this I thought I was in good health, rarely got sick etc. Then gradually since Dec I've been having more and more troubles. It started with vague symptoms like fatigue, low appetite, mild headaches, tips of 2 fingers were...

Last reply
  • Where to get Vitamin C IV ???

Hello. We need some informations about Vitamin C Intravenous... Anybody knows where to buy Vitamin C IV? Our aunt needs 30 grams Vitamin C IV daily. The dose was recommended by the oncologist... Thanks in advance.

Last reply
  • Pea size left supraclavicular node

Hi all, On the 31 of January I noticed a pea sized left supracalvicular lymph node. About 4 days prior to this I was helping my parents move their furnitures around and maybe less than a week before the 31 of January I did some pull-ups which I remember pained my left shoulder in particular. I was also...

Last reply
  • I have booked an appointment for cervical screening

after several attempts and some pamphlets but the doctors don't have a wide selection of appointments to choose from but fortunately the doctors is near. It's hard to find a decent doctor near where I live and I don't know the nurse. I avoided this for a long time and at the last doctor I...

Last reply
  • Long term numbness in right back side of head

I have had numbness in the right back side of head for a very long time now(for over 5 years for sure). It usually comes before a fever , but that is not it even even when no fever is there I have had this numbness in the right back side of head. it does not go beyond a certain area like it has perfect...

Last reply
  • dad just diagnosed

my dad was just diagnosed with lung cancer today.I had asked him to go for a routine test and the xray showed a huge mass at the lower lung. they dont know what type but they said its operable and the lymph nodes next to it look clear...but they will do full body scan to be sure. he is 79 no symptoms....

Last reply
  • Please someone im having daily headaches in back of head and neck

Im terried its a brain tumour. Ive googled the symptoms and i have the headaches, there when i wake up, get worse when i cough or bend down due to the pressure and although i feel them throughout the head they are worse at the back of my head into my neck. I went to my gp who did some reflex tests and...

Last reply
  • i need a diagnosis. can it be a ovarian cancer ?

left iliac fossa pain. recurrent urinary tract infection. pain during micturition.  past history: did hysterectomy and left oophorectomy. ct scan : no obvious sign of ovarian torsion; right ovarian cyst 5.7 x 4.4 x 4.3 cm; left adnexal mass 6.8 x 5.3 may represent broad ligament fibroid ? blood...

Last reply
  • Mirena Coil

I have been told I need a general anesthetic for a biopsy, this was 2 weeks ago and I'm still awaiting my appt nervously. The consultant said I should have the coil fitted at the same time as it will stop the lining become thick? I really don't fancy the coil at all. I suffer with migraines and...

Last reply
  • Weird lumps on skin on the back of my hand, possibly skin cancer??

I’ve got these weird lumps on the back of my hands and I’ve searched for similar things but can’t seem to find anything that looks the same, some I’ve had for a few years and others have developed more recently. I’ve caught a few before and drew blood but after it’s healed they’re still there and I have...

Last reply
  • Diagnose cancer stage 4 in 60 days without any symptom of tumour.

Hello All, I am new here and sorry for my long post but needed your help, please !! We are dealing with a major blow with regards to my dad health. Currently, he is been diagnose of cancer ( either Metastatic RCC or Metastatic  Urothelial Carcinoma) it present in left kidney, adrenal, lymph nodes,...

Last reply
  • My lipase is low it’s 14 . Very concerned

Anybody have low Lipase ?does that mean I’m going to get cancer??? I’m so scared! I read when it gets low it means your close to getting cancer or will get cancer! Can I raise it? Can it get better? I’m so scared! I had some blood work done the other day and I looked up what this means and everything...

Last reply
  • Stomach Cancer

My 37 year old boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer around this time last year. Doctor gave him 3 to 9 months to live. He was on a clinical trial and had a scan. It did not spread and stayed the same size. Now he is not receiving any kind of treatment and I am worried about how...

Last reply
  • arachnoid cyst

hi my mom has an arachnoid cyst in her left side of her head  she has a very bad headache, her memory sometime get bad and she feel pain in her legs too. the doctor said its not big so no need for surgery and put her on meds for a while. the meds help her a little but lately she said she...

Last reply
  • Do you think i have throat cancer?

i’ve had a sore throat all day and i’ve been smoking for almost 2 years, i have anxiety which makes me over think any symptom i have, just let me know if anything looks out of the odd in these pics, thank you !

Last reply
  • Do I have cancer?

i’ve had a sore throat all day and i’ve been smoking for almost 2 years, i have anxiety which makes me over think any symptom i have, just let me know if anything looks out of the odd in these pics, thank you ! 

Last reply
  • Brain Tumour or just Hypochondria?

So a few weeks ago I went to see my GP to check somewhat of a hard, prominent lump on the back, lower side of my head (occipital lobe / base of skull) to which he felt it and told me he “thinks” it’s just a normal part of my skull’s structure. Yet, I’ve let my friends and family feel it and compare their...

Posted
  • Could this be pancreatic cancer?

I'm a 25 year old female. After having my second baby last May, I started birth control patches. I then started to develop  occasional nausea and stomach,  which I thought might be contributed to birth control and an umbilical hernia. Then in October, after finding out that I had been cheated...

Last reply
  • testicle pain and back pain. HELP PLEASE

i had protected sex at the end of December and i received unprotected oral sex. a few weeks later i started to get a feeling in my testicles , but i tried to not pay attention to it because i read you can have genital focused anxiety after a new partner and i didnt want to do that because i have done...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.