Skip to content

Cancer

Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Can a freckle/mole grow back a different shape?

I had a freckle/mole under my arm and one on my arm that I picked off. Both scarred over and the freckles have since grown back, except not the same shape. They grew back a weird shape but still small and the same colour. The one on my arm was one raised mole and is now two small, pale freckles. Is this...

Posted
  • Pinching/squeezing sensations in deep in head!?!?

Hello! Okay so I'm gonna try and make this as simple as possible. I'm not so good at explaining things... Sorry. About me: I'm a 16 year old female. I've had Svt for 4 years. I had heart surgery 7 months ago but sadly it didn't work. (Adding these in cause I don't know what might...

Last reply
  • Cancer scare

53 year old Male Weight 237 Height 5'10" Diabetes mellitus type 2 High blood pressure 2 inguinal hernias Generalized Anxiety disorder Erectile dysfunction Smoker COPD In February 2017 I began urinating more than I thought I should be. So I went in to my doctor. They did a urinalysis. The...

Last reply
  • Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to this...

Last reply
  • Penile Cancer?

This is embarrassing and hard to talk about but I suspect that I have penile cancer. There’s been some changes in my penis  which is why I suspect cancer. First of all, my penis feels a lot harder. It’s like the tissue is hard or something. Secondly, my foreskin seems to be thinner but also softer....

Last reply
  • i.m worried i have a brain tumor

i have had terrible headaches for about 3 weeks now allday everyday and constantly sweating have tried loads of different things but nothing works! it moves around sometimes at the front then the back and sometimes my temples really don.t know what to do so worried the dr is not worried having a blood...

Last reply
  • Getting an MRI but I'm allergic to the dye....HELP!!

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question..... I need to go in for an MRI for my liver. (Ultrasound found tumors). My doctor issued me an MRI with Contrast dye. I let him know that I am severly allergic to Thallium and Myoview (other contrast dyes).... he said that MRI uses Gadolinium...

Last reply
  • Could I have cancer?

I was wondering if it’s possible that I have penile cancer. For the past few months my penis has felt harder than usual, like abnormally hard. It feels like a rock or something and not just when erect. It’s like that even in flaccid state too. It wasn’t always like that. It’s like the tissue or whatever...

Last reply
  • Obsessing over the fact that I have a brain tumor

A little over a month ago, I had a CT and MRI of my head and neck that came back all clear. I had those tests run because I a hemiplegic migraine, which has the same symptoms of a stroke, so the tests were done to rule out a stroke. Ever since then I've been having an on and off pressure feeling...

Posted
  • I have weird mouth symptoms but everyone is dismissing them.

I have health anxiety but I'm pretty sure this is something serious this time. I have enlarged tonsils and no pain whatsoever. Also all these lumps behind my tongue in the back of the throat. Antibiotics have not changed a thing. i cry myself to sleep every night thinking I have some sort of mouth...

Last reply
  • Possible Penile Cancer?

For the past week I’ve been having troubles. I have lower abdomen pain before and after a bowel movement and my stomach feels bloated. Sometimes I’ll feel like I have to go but I can’t. My stool is sometimes hard but sometimes normal at the same time. I’m able to have at least one or two bowel...

Last reply
  • MRI - blood vessels in brain

Hello all. I couldn’t find a better place to post this, but here it is....   I had an MRI last week do to short term memory loss.  I’m always misplacing my keys and phone.  I had to resign from my job because of the memory loss.  There was no trauma to the brain.  I am female,...

Last reply
  • Is this a mole? It’s irregular in shape

hi there, I’m a 22 year old male from Scotland and just recently I noticed what I thought was maybe a scab at first on my leg but I tried scratching it and it’s smooth like the rest of my skin around it so it’s definitely not a scab. I’m worried it’s melanoma or something because it’s irregularly shaped....

Last reply
  • Worried about stomach cancer?

I'm a 24 year old male. Past 2 years I've had stomach issues on and off with with pain and digestion problems. 2 weeks ago I started to realize that when I ate it felt like it wasn't digesting. This past week I have a very small stinging pain on and off in my stomach. I also have zero appetite...

Posted
  • Immunotherapy side effects

My 55 year old son had Immunotherapy treatment for melanoma.  Prior to that had some lesions surgically removed. Since treatment has had periodic scans that show no signs of recurrence. Now dealing with side-effects issues trying to get steroid meds (prednisone) tapered off.  Is there...

Posted
  • Numb Patch of Skin in middle of back

Hello,  I have a small patch of skin (1-2 inches in diameter, oblong shape) in the middle of my back, a little left of center. It is numb and feels dry relative to the surrounding skin (although this could be the numbness I am feeling). It is also very slightly discolored: a little more red/brown/colored...

Last reply
  • I seriously think i have a brain tumor, please help?!?!?

Hello! So I'm a pretty healthy 16 year old femals, slightly over weight but other than that I've had blood tests, all sorts of cardiovascular tests and my blood pressure is great so I'm pretty healthy over all. The issue I have right now is pretty scary and has caused me to have constant...

Last reply
  • Brain tumor likelihood

Hi all I am going to just come out and say it - I think I have a brain tumor! I have never suffered headaches in my life and for the last 1-2 weeks I have had this dull pressure tightband feeling around my head headache if that makes sense? The type of headache you get when you have been crying for...

Last reply
  • Whats wrong with me please help !

Hi i am a 15 year old teenage boy 2 months ago i witnessed symptoms of my stool being weird. My shape is very weird and the stool is preety loose. I just have irregullar bowel movements my stool is not always bad but mostly it is. Once i had a stool which shape was normal but the stools colour was orange....

Last reply
  • I have being heavy pressure in the head

My name is jonathan and i am 34yrs old from west afrcan, I have being having waves of squeezing presure in the brain, upper part of the brain, for 3 weeks now and I have being to 3 hospitals and have being placed on drugs like voltarin retard100mg nuriobium to say the least, but it's not getting...

Last reply
  • Drenching sweats when I sleep.

Here's the deal. I sweat profusely when I sleep. It can be during the night or a nap during the day. Doesn't matter. I do have a swollen lymph node on the back my neck for the last two years. I don't know if that's relatable. The lymph node has me thinking there's something going...

Last reply
  • Can long-term swollen lymph nodes be normal?

Hey, I’m a 17y/o girl and I’ve had a few swollen lymph nodes in my neck since September. Initially, I freaked out a lot. I have HA, so any little thing kind of sends me into a panic. I googled relentlessly for a couple weeks, but then I got so stressed with school that I actually kind of forgot about...

Last reply
  • Leukemia health anxiety

Hi all, i struggle from health anxiety. At the start of the year I suffered with a really bad migraine that woke me up in the middle of the night and from then on I though I had a brain tumour so I paid for an mri and it came back clear. At the start of April I started to feel unwell with a fever , nauseas...

Last reply
  • Question about freckle

I know I may be just paranoid, but I was wondering if this freckle should get checked out maybe just because it is a little darker on the inside. I just make sure to check my body because I am very fair skinned and there has been melanoma in my extended family.

Last reply
  • Scared of melanoma

Hello, I’m a 16 year old boy. A few months ago a checked this spot on my toe to see what it was. The doctor told me it didn’t look like a mole. Fast forward 3 months and I had noticed tons of tiny brown spots that surrounded it. I’m quite worried that it is a mole and that it could be melanoma. Please...

Last reply
  • Strange black marks under my skin

This may be nothing but I am just lost. For the first time ever there is oval black mark under my skin on the heel of my foot(the right one) I ended up googling it (I know you shouldn’t but I couldn’t help it) and it looks so much like the examples for skin cancer of the feet. Has anyone had this before...

Last reply
  • Brain MRI results

Hi everyone! I’ve just received my MRI results, stating that there is “high signal intensity involving the right occipital condyle measuring about 7mm, this is not shown on T1W images and is probably a hemangioma”. Does anybody know how dangerous this might be? Like the size and the location? And are...

Posted
  • Lung Cancer

My mother in law had a chest xra y she is a smoker has been for many years now her nurse practitioner calls her and tells her that her chest xra y showed it is stable what does this mean anyone know I never heard of that does it mean she has cancer?

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.