Skip to content

Cancer

Also known as Brain Tumour, Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Gliomas, Malignant Melanoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Skin Cancer and Carcinoma, Tumours

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Lung or throat cancer

Hey Guys ive had a persistent tickle in my throat over the last two weeks and having panic attacks that its cancer I’m 20 years old casual smoker whos just quit. Would really appreciate if anyone could Give me some possible causes  

Last reply
  • Possible tumor? Anyone’s thoughts? Severe symptoms

So I’ve been having these gnarly symptoms.  One day randomly I came home from class with a bad flu and bad throbbing headache, I felt better a day or two later then woke up with a weird tingling sensation throughout my face prone areas (cheeks, eyelids, all over) aswwll as stiffness. Symptoms …

Posted
  • Brain Tumor Anxiety? Please help

if you have read my other two posts and your annoyed with me please feel free to not read this. Before we begin I have a question, can the eye doctor notice a brain tumor? I went in May (3 months ago) and I’m wondering if I had a brain tumor they would be able to see if anything bad was happening. …

Last reply
  • Throat or lung cancer

Hey guys I’ve had a really dry cough over the last few days. It feels like a tickle in my throat it started Monday when I was running I started coughing uncontrollably And the tickle in my throat stayed till the next day. A day later I started to feel better so I decided to run again and now I’m …

Last reply
  • Spitz Nevus and Melanoma in Adult

Hi All! Recently had a “normal” looking papule removed and it turns out that it was a spitz nevus that had some “abnormal cells”. My dermatologist said she wanted to go back and do a larger excision. Has anyone ever had a spitz nevus removed and gotten a melanoma diagnosis? Just wondering how …

Last reply
  • having tumor remove soon

Hi I am Samuel I am 19 this year i have NF1 I will be having my nerve tumor removal on my shin in 2 weeks they suspect is a MPNST. Would be a 2 hour surgery. And I will be on bed rest for 2 days. I won't be given a catheter but will be given a bed urinal but I have bladder shyness. As I am …

Last reply
  • Worried about Brain Cancer

am worried I might get a brain tumor please help I am 24. I got drugs stuck in my stomach for 7 months. Everytime I ate I got a really bad drug reaction causing extreme brain attacks disabling me. Dizziness, extreme head pressure and pain, like a huge drug crash. This went on for 6 months. At the …

Last reply
  • Mole with blood vessels normal?

Hi,  I have had this mole under my nose since I was a child, I'm now 22. I noticed a while ago that it has tiny blood vessels going through it. I wondered if this is normal? can it be due to the position of it? I will get it checked out by a doctor this week. I have gotten myself into …

Last reply
  • Large mass in thigh area.

I have just been to the doctors due to the discovery of a large lump near my right inner  thigh area... The problem is of course the more I Google the more I'm worried. The doctor has ordered me a Scan in about 3-4 weeks provided the lump/mass doesn't get any larger. He said he isn' …

Last reply
  • Does this sound concerning..?

I have two little white spots on my soft palate I’m so worried that it is cancer they are not painful I have no trouble swallowing food or drink. But I do have a numbness in my top gum which causes my teeth to hurt,nasal drip,a little neck stiffness here and there, my ear is blocked sometimes,and I …

Last reply
  • Cancer or Long Term Undiagnosed Illness

So recently i have just noticed a lump under my chin, i can move it a tiny bit but sometimes it feels like im moving a vein and other times it feels like a tiny pea, im curious to know if its normal or if i should be concerned, i also have bad back acne if this could trigger it. I also get these …

Last reply
  • Is this skin cancer?

I’ve had a singular red bump on the front/side of my hip. I assumed it was a mosquito bite or something but it has been there for roughly 2 months now. It itches very occasionally, and is the size of a pebble. Nothing around it, occasionally red if I scratch it. Could it be skin cancer? I am 18 M

Last reply
  • Sharp head pain in same spot every day!?!?

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female that has been dealing with weird head sensations. So every day I have a sharp pain on the upper left side (next to my temple) of my head. The pain sometimes turns into a odd squeezing sensation on the top of my head. I also have blurry vision and ear pain on the …

Last reply
  • Random Developing Sore, Scared of Skin Cancer

About 1-2 weeks ago I believe I woke up with a odd looking sore on my right arm that didn’t look very suspicious or anything at first. As the weeks have gone by the sore has grown, not too much but it’s noticably grown, and pink patches are developing making me think it’s scarring or something. I …

Last reply
  • I think I have a brain tumor and no one is taking me seriously.

For a very long time I've been gradually getting worse and worse headaches, for longer, and more often that are more intense. The headaches are always right behind my left eye. I get a bunch of muscle spasms pretty often. I've had a lot of floaters I my eyes. I see them constantly. If I go …

Last reply
  • Would a CT Scan Detect Melanoma?

Hello All,   I recently have been going through a variety of tests for unrelated things, which included a contrast CT of my neck about a 2 months ago. After this test, I found a small lump at my hairline that is below a mole. I haven't felt it grow, but it is somewhat hard.    …

Last reply
  • I'M SCARED

I'm 28 years old. ex smoker for 7 years and stop smoking 3 years ago. I'm so scared that i may have this scary disease. I have no cough but i clear my throat always. I have a phlegm for 5 years now always spit it every single day. Sometimes i feel so tired that i feel my upper back has so …

Last reply
  • Symmetric lumps under skin - what are they?

I discovered a cluster of 4-5 lumps either side of my groin that I can’t see but can feel under the skin. They range from a few millimetres in diameter to pea sized and are all movable by about 1 cm. I have no clue what they are but am confused due to how there is a cluster either side. Any clues?

Last reply
  • Endometrial cancer - what were your symptoms?

Women with endometrial cancer have a variety of symptoms that differ between individual women, and, after diagnosis, many women wish they had acted earlier on something they thought was irrelevant. If you have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer, please feel free to contribute your symptoms to …

Last reply
  • Immunotherapy side effects

My 55 year old son had Immunotherapy treatment for melanoma.  Prior to that had some lesions surgically removed. Since treatment has had periodic scans that show no signs of recurrence. Now dealing with side-effects issues trying to get steroid meds (prednisone) tapered off.  Is …

Last reply
  • Cancer On Penis?

Months ago I’ve spotted a bump/growth on the side of my penis, Its under my foreskin so I can’t see it because I have phimosis  and whatever it is made my foreskin tighter on one side. Even if I loosened my foreskin by stretching it’d still be hard to retract because of whatever is underneath …

Last reply
  • Is Saturday night palsy related to brain tumors?

Hello, My father has suffered from Saturday night palsy two days back. He has high blood sugar too. He used to smoke and drink but quit. For years he has been living a healthy life which includes exercise and nutritious food. I am concerned, Is Saturday night palsy related to brain tumors? Is it …

Last reply
  • Varied symptoms - cancer scare

Hi all, I am new to this forum as I am very nervous about my condition. Some background first. I was a smoker for 20  years. from late teens to mid 30's. By the time I quit, I was smoking 2 packs a day.  When I smoked, I constantly got chest infections where I would cough up blood and …

Last reply
  • Brown patch on the inside of toe - potentially melanoma?

Age: 18 Height: 6'3 Weight: 76kg Gender: Male Medications: N/A Smoking status: Non-smoker Current medical issues: None, however I'm currently having tests for hypothyroidism, but I don't think it's related (not a doctor tho) Duration: Probably a month Location: On the inside …

Last reply
  • High platelets

Hi I went to the doctor a while ago because My platelets where just above the ref range Do you know if this is normal My WBC's were also Normal High, like 10.5 Thanks

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.