I think I have a brain tumor

Posted , 2 users are following.

i think i have a brain tumor. i could write a book but ill keep it short because i dont know if many people seem to respond. I also posted on the eye forum with no replies.

-last hear had head pressure and vision issues so was sent for mri. It was clean. Have an optic nerve issue and the ophthamologist follows me now.

-ANXIETY, especially health anxiety

--around November i had the same head pains like last year. got worried then reminded myself my mri was fine.

-started seeing floaters only when outside, mainly AM time

-told myself i was fine bc i didnt have double vision or nausea.

--then realized i think i do have double vision--only on up close objects. eyes have a hard rime focusing but once i focus, i can bring back to single image. Would that be how double vision with a tumor would be?

--been worried for month. Too scared to go to dr (very unlike me).

--opthamologist follow up went fine (pics of eyes, dilation, etc).

--still having vision issues---like if i look at the window, i cant focus on the window panes and also what is beyond window, only one ir another

--decided to test my balance. and now i can tell i dont have good balance with eyes closed

--after researching, sounds like spinal cord or cerebellum tumor

--neuro appt next week and im SOOOO scared of the bad news coming.

Any thoughts or feedback? anyone similar?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

thats just mental anxiety, doctor with more then 8 year of degree, more then 10 year of experience still you considering your self diagnosis. go and see doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.