Bleeding on pill

Posted , 1 user is following.

I started taking cerazette 9 months who and experienced daily heavy bleeding so i switched to Norgestron in january. Until april my periods were super normal and the bleeding had stablised. Im now on my second period of the month which is really frustrating as my periods had finally become regular. Im not sure why it has done this or sparked the change but its really disheartening and makes my life very upsetting and inconvenint. Anyone had similar experiences or advice?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.