Blepharitis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I am suffering from Blepharitis for the past 3 years. My eyes always look red and especially in the morning. I am using some over the counter medicine like clear eyes and Refresh lubricant drops. But my situation is not getting any better.

Could some body let me know what would be the best tretment for this?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

DRana, look up the advice of Lynda79.  She and others cured hers by using her method, and I am now experiencing profound relief by doing so.  smile  Dena
  • Posted

DRana, I and I'm sure others appreciate your thoughts on this, but we all have our opinions.I have read numerous accounts of folks who have gotten rid of this. As I mentioned before Lynda79 got rid of hers and it's been gone for 2 years. It's never good to give up hope, and we all have it on this forum. Hope keeps people going.
    • Posted

Hi Dena64643,

Any idea how to use Wet Ones? Also, do i need hot compress along with it? How many times a day? Please let me know

• Posted

DRana, Lynda79 has given advice using Wet Ones with Bensasodium cloride,(wrong spellinng), it has been very helpful.  Look up her post and follow closely.  smile  Dena
    • Posted

I find keeping my lids clean ( I use Blepasol or blepaclean wipes)

and keeping my dry eyes in check with preservative free eye drops is best for me.

• Posted

Usa a warm washcloth in the morning on your eyes, just lay it on tere.  Be careful not to use the same space of cloth for both eyes.  Then use a wash cloth,she uses two, but I jsut use the corner of one for one eye and switch to the other corner for the other.  Put baby shampoo on it and wash your eyes good.  It doesn't burn.  Then rinse your eyes under warm water.  I cut up a wet one into one inch squares and clean each eye lid, and eyebrow.  Four for each eye.  Don't reuse any piece, use separate pieces for each eye.  Don't cross contaminate.  Wait ten minutes so the substance can kill the bacteria, then you can use drops. I use loiton for all around my eye to moisterise.   When I finally get rid of this stuff, maybe I'll have time to work on my spelling.  smile
  • Posted

Follow Lynda's advice.  I did and it has worked for me.  I have shared with others and it worked for them as well..  Good Luck!  Sandra

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.