Blepharitis

Posted , 6 users are following.

Impossible to answer anyone? What is going on with this site.

have had ENOUGH!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I am unsure of the problem?  I have been able to read and reply?

• Posted

Hi,i never got a post before,the site has changed recently,maybe a technical thing?
  • Posted

Dear Mary,

You can order the wipes in the red box online from Amazon. They are sold in the US. You need .3% Benzethonium Chloride to kill the Bleph. It does take over 3 months but the last 2 or more months is only 2 times a day.

If you want to wear mascara and kill it you will need throw away wands and new mascara. Use one wand for each eye and never double dip into the mascara. Use two wash cloths to clean eye area so as to not reinfect each eye. I used white so they could be bleached. I also, used vinegar in the first rinse and second rinsed.Any more info needed just let me know. I know this is a desperate situation.

Hope this helps,

Lynda79

• Posted

OMG Lynda. You got me out of the first crisis. Thankyou is not enough.

hope there is no alo era in these. Need someone to do this online. Will definitely let you know. You are very kind.X

• Posted

Knew it. They are ALL UNAVAILABLE. They are no more. I was right about this company. Thanks, but wet ones are finished. Can't believe no one on this site is aware what has happened

• Posted

They are all over the internet. Personally I wouldn't use them on my eyes,but they ARE still available.

• Posted

Mary I know everyone is upset about discontinuation of Wet Ones. Also, see my discussion below on other wipes with this in it!! But I have found even more success with cetaphil face wash. When I feel the blepharitis coming back or get that "gummy" feeling on the lashes, I add pure tea tree oil to my shampoo and that face wash.  It doesn't take much. When it was at its worst, I tried the tea tree oil on the lashes method but I used too much and I scared myself. I thought I had really hurt my eyes. 

So try the cetaphil-- I find the face wash even more effective than the bars. 

Also, if you start looking on the back of face wipes, you'll find that sodium Benz ingredient in two other places--neutrogena grapefruit and the orange neutrogena face was and wipes!!! 

• Posted

Hi mary

I suffered with bleph badly about 2 years ago, touch wood i have been ok.  I wash my face with vosene shampoo the original one never looked back.  Oh and the ingredient tgat is in the wetones can be found in vagisil femine wash which i also used on my face.  Vosene works out cheapest 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.