BLEPHARITIS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Guys,

One thing I'm having major trouble with and totally forgot to mention is that I get very crusty eye's. Like I've stated before I've taken everything for it and now on the honey. I also forgot to tell all of you I use( RESTASIS) It  cost 800.00$ and not covered in BC. I'm on it for X4 months X2 a day.I don't belive in wipes for I already have severe dry crusty eyes and don't want to irritate  my eyes further. I still use the baby shampoo. My eyes are so much better after just one week of the honey but not the crusty part. Does anyone else have this stubborn problem ?.I have read all the post most from Dawn and say nothing about crusty eye lids. It's just a pain in the you know what then anything else.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Not sure if you have used this yet but they have a savings card on the Restasis website that will drastically cut the cost for the first 3 months supply at least. Also if you have already used up the benefit of the savings card check out GoodRx they have coupons as well and show you the price for different pharmacies. You wouldn't think it would be different from one pharmacy to another but it is. Hope this helps with the cost anyway!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.