Blepharitis Cure - Reminder

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all,

I was on here several years ago relaying my accounts of blepharitis, but also relaying a cure I had found which needed no medicines, wipes etc.

It's just a short regime you need to get into every day, and even that regime reduces after a few weeks.

I'm putting this out there again.

In my case, Blepharitis was mainly caused by blocked ducts. Everyone's different and we produce more or less oils than others. My Blepharitis started about six months after I started using an ipad. Unaware, I would stare at the screen for hours, not blinking.

It is the blinking that opens the blocked ducts. Blink ten times and you will start to feel liquid around your eyes, it's your ducts opening up as they should be.

To start with, I suspect many are suffering with crusts, styes etc, and in the first instance I suggest using clean warm tap water along with a flannel to wipe away the gunk.

Blink 20 times 20 times a day for a couple of weeks, you need to get those ducts open. After a number of days, you should start to see symptons reduce.

After say three weeks and when eyes appear to be improving, you can start to reduce the blinking regime focussing more on first thing in the morning, and before you go to sleep at night.

Now, before bed I wash my eyes with clean water cupping my hands about a dozen times. Dry the eyes on your own towel, and as I lay down in bed blink anything between 60 to 80 times, whatever you feel like and I have been free for a few years now.

When I first got Blepharitis, the doctor could not offer a proper cure, I was spending money on wipes, soaps and ointments all with no success, but found this method to treat this problem without the need for any purchases.

Best of luck to those who have this problem and want to try this, it does not cost anything only a little perserverance, and you can let us know how you get on on here if you wish.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done Green Street. You are so right about the cause of this horrible condition. I suffered for years until I found the eyelid exercises which get those glands working again. Very similar to your regime of blinking.

• Posted

Hi,

do have a link for the exercises or could you describe them?

Would love to try them. Hopefully it would help me.

• Posted

Hi arun...I have sent you a private message describing the exercises. Hope they help.

• Posted

hi Marina,

if possible, could you send me the exercises too please? I would really like to start this.

I suffer for more then 10 years with this, tried everything out there.

makes sense to me to try the natural way.

(sorry if my English is not that good, I live in the Netherlands)

thx

• Posted

hi Marina,

if possible, could you sent me the exercises too?

thank you.

• Posted

hi Green Street,

thank you for sharing.

I suffer with this for more then 10 years, tried everything out there,nothing works.

I certain want to try this blinking as you describe,

I want to ask: is it just normal blinking you do? Just the normal way?

thx.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.