blepharitis & getting things in eye

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is it normal to keep getting things in eyes? I've got blepharitis and dry eyes and I keep getting things in my right eye and I get pain in it.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi emz441

With my right eye it used to feel like that and when i have a flare up (not often now) it felt like there was something in my eye all the time and that is probably why you are rubbing it and then you make it sore and in turn you make it red!! even now when i am tired it sometimes feels as if i have something in my eye.There is nothing in my eye because i have looked and other people have looked and nothing there. Is there something in or does it just feel like it? I would suggest you look up my friend Lynda 79 on this site she might be able to help you better.good luck keep me informed on how you are doingsmile

• Posted

I feel like liquid goes in my right eye a lot. I know it has because the eye aches. Optician told me its due to the blepharitis.
  • Posted

I feel irritation in my eyes and lot of water comes from it, i cant find any right reason for this to happen.
  • Posted

Hi emz441

Mine used to water a lot when it was red and sore

then I used to rub it more. It was a vicious circle.

Well now I don't do that I still have some flare ups

but very few now.😊

• Posted

I don't have watery eyes but I've been told its not blepharitis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.