BLEPHARITIS THE CURE - BLINKING - That’s ALL You Have To Do!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I suffered with this from Jan 14 to Jan 19. After reading and trying many things, yes you've seen them wet ones, chemicals etc, and none of these working, I read one post that changed everything, and with no cost.

The post said these problems were caused by ducts getting blocked. ALL you have to do is do 'blinking exercises which after a few weeks will open the ducts and your condition will start to improve.

Try blinking 20 times, squeezing and holding for two seconds each time. After 7 or 8 squeezies you should start to feel liquid around your eyes, that's your ducts becoming unblocked. To start off with repeat this as much as you can, 20 times a day if possible. As short as 1-2 months the blepharitis and other conditions attached with it should clear.

My regime now is wash eyes with normal mild soap (I use dove), morning and night, rinse with warm water. I cup my hands from the tap about 12-14 times and rinse and dry eyes wiping away from eyes once, and blink (I do it about 40 times), and that's it!

What caused my Blepharitis? 5 months before I got it I received an Ipad. I think the constant staring at the screen had this very bad effect of me not naturally blinking, the ducts got blocked. I think with more of us using devices, I suspect this problem has grown in recent years.

I would say 100% give this a go. Don't spend any more money on products, you hopefully can clear this up naturally. And once better, keep with the regime.

Anyone trying this let me know how you get on. Good luck, and you can get through this!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My eye doctor recommended this as part of my treatment and I have been trying to stay up with it (in addition to hot compresses, eyelid massages and eyelid scrubs). Unfortunately, none of this has been enough for me. I'm glad it's working for you and I do think that it is a good practice for anyone with this condition.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.