Blepheritis help. Wet ones?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi...

I have recently been diagnosed with Blepheritis and my eyes are shocking, making me feel quick anxious about their appearance. It suddenly just started about 10 weeks ago, i have tried everything you can think of! I saw the optician on the weekend and that's when they told me that i have Blepheritis. Since then, i have been reading on here that a lady called 'Linda' from the US has given everybody some amazing advice about some wipes that are helping alot of people and I would like to give it a go. The wipes are called 'Wet Ones' but i'm not sure of they are the same in the UK as they are in the US. And if i would need to order online for US one's, which ones do i order? Any help woild be grately apprieciated.

Thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes to the excellent advice from Linda which I followed to great success.

I ordered the red Wet Ones from Amazon UK.

Good luck

• Posted

Thank you Elaine. Wasn't expecting a response so quickly. Thank you so much. I will order some asap!

• Posted

Good luck. I cut each wipe into strips and used one strip for each eye. It took about 2/3months and now I'm clear..

• Posted

I know only 1 type of Wet Ones. In US a packet of 20 wipes is very inexpensive. It has subtitle Antib acterial hand  wipes. The wrap has red and yellow colors,
    • Posted

Hi Rita, thank you for your message...funnily enough, i was just replying to your own post asking if you have tried these to see if it give you any relief?

I have found some in the uk that i think will work, another member from the uk has tried them and worked for him. I'll do a patch test for over a few days before hand. Also i've found a lot of neutrogenia products have that ingredient in so i will nip to boots tomorrow and see what is available for moisturizing purposes. Willing the try anything. It's affecting my confidence so much. And i've ovely had it for about 10 weeks. Only diagnosed this weekend due to eye test which i purposely booked due to the pain and discomfort i am in with my eyes.

Thank you again for responding. I hope you manage to find something to give you some relied asap too lovely

• Posted

Hi Tracy,

My doctor said Bleph is not curable. But some people on this site said they had had a relief for several months. I had no such luck but I defeated  some bad deseases in the past.  So I hope to do the same with the help of many kind friends on this site. Good luck to you. 

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that Rita. I really hope that you do find something that works for you. If you don't mind me asking...how long have you suffered with it if you don't mind me asking? It is all new to me and i'm only 31, and it is already driving me crazy. I'm hoping what i find on this site to be useful, otherwise i will keep searching. Everyone on here are very supportive though and that is always nice. Thanks again

• Posted

Hi Tracy Im so sorry to hear you have this horrible condition at only 31....I think for a female it has far more detrimental effects, Ive worn mascar twice in the last year or so and thats hard. Ive had certain amount of success with Cliradex, I ordered them on amazon however they are crazy expensive.My Ophtamologist told me recently my Bleph is now very mild however the skin on my eyes is damaged and doesent look very nice and my lower eyelids are scarred., as for my eyelashes Ive lost many and whats left are very thin and brittle so if thats mild so be it....If you can get to the root of your bleph , ie whether its been caused by demodex, staph bacteria or whatever, you can treat it with the right stuff and that will shift it quicker. Ive never used the Wet ones but many here seem to have great success. Many here have got a grip on this condition and only suffer with flare ups. The fact that you are only 31 Id be optimistic your system might be more resilient in fighting it. Im in my early 50s , and I think age and immune system can play a big part.so you have every reason to be hopeful...Others here have used manuka honey, there are manuka honey eyedrops, yet again you will get these on Amazon. Just be careful, if your gut tells ye theres doubt about using something check with your eye doc, I certainly wouldnt advocate just putting anything on your eyelids or near your eyes.Its tempting when you are desperately seeking solutions......Keep in touch Tracy, and best of luck...

Trip...

• Posted

Order the Wet Onews in the red package.  Hope it works as well for you as they have for me.  Good Luck!

Sandra

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.