blessing to you all

Posted , 8 users are following.

I bless the day I found this site. I have been to other sites and nothing compares to the support  we can have here. You are special people and I feel like others on this subsite are  especially undertanding. A doctor told me once;you must talk to God alot. I do. I feel that same spirit here. 

We all need 3 things in life.

(1) someone to love

(2)something to do

(3)something to look forward too

It's the little things........not the big things...that looking back, that means the most.

God bless

4 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I agree with you David, here you get support, suggestions and friendship! 
  • Posted

Hi David72297 We are all in the same boat and all  in this togeather. we  will all support each other through stormy waters. Battle on onwards upwards take care
  • Posted

Totally agree with you David,,I talk to God all the time...He is my strength..be blessed, and we do need these things..especially Unconditional love...and give it out too... have a nice day..:-) xxx
  • Posted

Well said David !  I feel so connected just reading all the posts and would have to agree with you, this being the best one out there as I've been on others myself.  There is a unique connection with each other here vs. other forums ! Although, I have yet to post a discussion being relatively new here although, it's certainly on the agenda !  Be well ; )
    • Posted

Aaawww..Susan..got you.....lol.

welcome to us...hope you get lots if helpful info..and lots of encouragement and knowledge we all share.through our personal experiences,...I never ever go on this site without coming away with more knowledge and a smile..we are from all over the world..so time wise...there is always someone on here..be blessed Suze have a lovely weekend..:-) xxx

• Posted

welcome to the forum Suzi59 smile we all help support each other, as we all know know how each other is feeling, and how this condition affects us. Hope you have a good weekend. take care gentle hug
    • Posted

Thank you Kaz !  Thank god for this particular forum!  I feel so disconnected socially, although I have friends, I've become so anti-social, as I need to live a very quiet life.  It's the only way I can function. It's so nice to have support accessible anytime I need it ....right here ! Gentle hugs back at ya biggrin
  • Posted

Nicely said david... I too talk to our lord all the time. Im always sore, and he gives me comfort when i talk to him.
    • Posted

Morning Christine How are you today? hope you slept well. Hope you have a lovely time with your friends and a lovely lunch too. Have a lovely day take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz..ended up with bad muscle spasms throughout the night plus this rotten asthma...so I stayed home..and friends came here instead.tied hard to be a rebel...:-) xxx
    • Posted

Ahhhh bless you Christine so sorry you had bad muscle spasams in the night, I really feel for you I get them they arnt plesent at all. Then your asthma on top. so sorry you wernt able to go out with your friends its disapointing not being able to go out.It was still nice for you with your friends poping round to see you. We can try to sometimes be a rebel but it doesnt always work. my asthma has started to play up yesterday I wasnt well at all what with fibro my back my asthma not doing great at min. but plod on. take care christine get plenty of rest thinking of you. big hug coming to you xxx
    • Posted

Big hug to you too Kaz....still had a great day..guess there's  always people a lot worse off...be blessed..have a lovely day..:-) xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.