Blip 6 weeks in!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Did anyone suffer a blip 6 weeks in or near that time? im on 10mg and have been for 10mg and were feeling okay last week but yesterday and today my anxiety is through the roof, im dizzy feel really sick and low mood. i feel back to square one 😦

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

my goodness you are so early on that I wouldn't even consider it a blip. its just your medication settling it will take weeks before you top having these ups and downs. just keep at it the whole 6 to 8 weeks time frame for medication to work is complete nonsense it take many more weeks for it to settle properly. what u feeling now is completely normal just stay on the same dose for as long as possible and it will level out eventually.

• Posted

Hi

I had the same thing happening to me around that time and it last 3 to 4 days I thought it was a blip to ☺

I'm starting on week 8 today so looking forward for thing to get better

u say it will get better in time

• Posted

Hi

yes I did around the same time as urs for 3 or 4 days and then it got better after that

how are u doing now ?

• Posted

Were you improving on 10mg if so sounds like a blip. Everyone different I'm increasing slightly to 15mg as my symptoms worsening bit over last week, 20mg is theraputic dose but many recover well on 10mg, just go with your gut feeling, seems lot trial and error getting right dose!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.