Blip

Posted , 2 users are following.

well after feeling unwell since new years day i am still feeling crap . I have been on citralopram for 20 months in all with a bad set back in feb this year took me ages to get back to a relatively normal life . Now im on a right downer as the sickness is back i know people say weve done it before and can do it again but how many times does this happen

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi michelle. ive been on cit for 24mnths total up to 20mg now and have recently just had a blip over new year where my anxiety has come back for going on 5days. The anxiety is not as strong as before i started cit and i feel i can cope with it better. I think these blips will still occur now and then during times of imbalances and heightened stress but im staying positive that the cit is working and the blip will pass. Ive read other posts on here where people discuss having blips that do pass. Hope your feeling better.

• Posted

Hi Tom

yes i agree nowhere as bad as at the beginning but its so annoying especially as it comes out of the blue . I think i am generally feeling under the weather so that isnt helping . Hope you r feeling better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.