Blip...can anyone explain?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been on 10mg for 10 weeks exactly and today from out of nowhere i went really panicky, agitated, low and anxious and ive had bad nausea all day...i have actually been feeling relatively okay. Is this a blip? i just dont know what to look out for with a 'blip'?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I was told a blip is the seritonen still moving around in ur brain

not balance out yet by week 10

I'm almost done on week 10 and still have up and downs and side effects that u just

mentioned, yes nausea , headache and anxiety

it's going to happen until u are leveled out on the Celexa

u will have better days again as soon as it's done doing what it needs to do

hope I could help u babsyboo

• Posted

I a, the same was week 6 and past two weeks have been back to the old me but this am woke up anxious and feeling nauseated.

• Posted

hope you are feeling ok, I had that yesterday also today i still feel a little nervous and nauseated. is that how you feel? i have read it is like a hangover after we have anxiety again.

• Posted

yes better today! when i get heightened anxiety i always heel horrednous the day after ive been bad so thats normal! are you on citalopram?

• Posted

i am on 20 mg and i take mine at night monday am i woke up anxious from a dream and felt horrible monday. yesterday i felt a little better. then had another dream this am and have anxiety again today and feeling sick and anxious. im 6 weeks in and for the past two weeks i have been myslef. it scares me that my medicines are not working and i dont want to go backwards.

• Posted

hi i am the same only i am on month 3 on citalopram. feel crap today and didnt think if feel like this again. so frustrating. im hoping this feeling will pass in a few days. keep updated x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.