Blip the last 4 weeks

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi hope everyone is ok. I’ve been on 50mg on Zoloft for about 2 months and I was feeling great and a lot less anxiety ridden up until about 3/4 weeks ago and since then I have absolutely no motivation at all to do anything rarely. The first few hours of the day are just horrible I feel so tired I could literally just fall asleep at work! My anxiety has seemed to come back which is the reason I was taking it for in the first place but I know this is a side effect lol! I feel so forgetful and sometimes just feel as if im not even real it’s so strange!? Is it worth me going up to 100mg and asking my doctors? Has anyone experienced a blip and then increased and felt at least a little better?

Thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi James, i am 5 weeks in 50mg and i am in a similar situation. the first 3 weeks were awful and then last week i started feeling a little better for periods of the day but the last 3 days it has come back worst. In the mornings i am anxious straight as i wake up with a racing heart. I see my GP today so think i am going to ask to go up to 75mg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.