Blister like bump on Vulva

Posted , 9 users are following.

i have a blister like sore on my vulva. Im having no other symptoms (except discharge) of HSV2. what is your opinion? Theres only 1 bump, and it does hurt to be touched, but i also just shaved 1 day ago.image

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

ingrown hair

• Posted

Did you poke it, squeeze it or in any other way mess with it? I would be surprised for ingrown hair to make such a big sore without external force. You also mentioned discharge, I think it is slightly visible on the second photo, but can you say if there's anything unusual about it? Smell or thickness?

• Posted

yes my discharge has been thick, milky looking but also with a little bit of blood

• Posted

also, yes i did squeeze it

• Posted

I see what appears to be two ulcers. Highly recommend you get in with your provider and have them swabbed if able. That may be HSV...

• Posted

here is an updated picture. i went to the doctor, they didnt swab me. but they did a urine sample and also blood test. said it will be back in 2-3 days

• Posted

results are in, they just called. Negative cor HSV1 and HSV2. However, tested positive for trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea. they sent in my meds, and im heading to pick those up. i looked up the symptoms for all of those, and none include thr bumps im having ... can those still cause the same bumps?

• Posted

were the negative hsv results a swab or a blood test? was your exposure recent? one should wait at least 4 months to blood test to get a more accurate result

• Posted

blood test, they didnt swab. im not sure that ive even been exposed, because i dont think my partner has herpes, but now im unsure

• Posted

yea you should get a igg blood test for herpes to be 100% sure. people sometimes have the hsv virus and are asymptomatic, so you could carry preciously or your bf currently have it and not even know. When i meant exposure, one should get a blood test 4 months after their last intimate encounter. Pcr swabs arent always accurate esp after 48 hrs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.