Blister like things on my vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive had this intense vaginal itch for about a month now, thought it was a yeast infection so I put vagisil on it..it helps with the itch but doesnt last long..also when I use the bathroom theres a burning down there and its awful!...tonight I finally got my boyfriend of 7 years to check me out down there....took a picture of what he saw. ...tiny blister like things dotting my vagina and some towards the anul area...im horrified and terrified as to what it may be....theres no puss that I can tell..just itching and some burning..their not raised up or anything..just..there.Ive been researching all night..seen pics of all kinds of horrific infections and im scared to death of what it may be...read about yeast infections, vaginal lesions, herpes. .ugh!! Does anyony know what im talking about or what it may be???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry honey... But that sounds like herpes and a pretty classic text book outbreak.

Pictures you see are of extreme cases and much often of immune compromised patients.

Does your bf get cold sores?/hood chance you got it from oral sex. Herpes presents different in everyone.

Use bactine spray to help numb And soak in Epsom salt baths as much as possible. Go to a clinic asap to get swabed and started on antivirals.

• Posted

I uploaded a picture of what im talking about to the profile picture area so if anyone can help me out please do..thank you.
    • Posted

Sorry hun, it is too small to see it as your profile pic, even when I click on it. The only way you'll have the option to upload on the post, is if you upload it from a computer. The option is not available from the phone
  • Posted

First let me say I'm no doctor and I was recently diagnoised with geneital herpes. I had my first outbreak last month. The itching was intense and deep on the inside of my vagina. It was much worse at night also. Then came the extreme burning when I urinated.  I honestly have never experienced anything like that burning. I encourage you to see a doctor as soon as you can. Until you can I would take Epsom Salt baths the warm water was soothing to me. I also would lift my leg in the shower and shoot the warm water from my shower head inside. Don't scratch!! Most importantly I hope this isn't your case, but if so you will get better.  The most important thing seek medical attention to get you some relief. Peace and blessings to you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.