Blisters from sex! Looking into PRP treatment

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion


I had more sex than usual this previous weekend and today I noticed that I have small blisters on my vulva. Has anyone else experienced this? I am not quite sure what to do to treat this. Also I have just ordered Aubrey Organics (Pure Aloe Vera) Has anyone tried this before to soothe the area. I found that I was very swollen after sex and it hurt to just be touched. I have recently been looking into PRP treatment., I read online that there is a doctor called Francesco Casabona who performs this treatment in Italy. Has anyone heard about the results of this treatment (specifically his?) I also read online that there is a doctor in the UK who performs this under the NHS. I sent an e-mail asking to find out more information about this. What are some of your thoughts on this treatment?? I am concerned that sex will be forever painful. I am so sad because I am mourning  the loss of my healthy sex life. I feel like I have lost something so enjoyable in life and do not know what to do. 



0 likes, 6 replies


6 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up