Blisters on vagina after first time sex.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good morning! I recently had sex for the first time ever with my boyfriend last Saturday. We were both virgins at the time. I noticed the day after we had sex that I had blisters around my outer labia and I'm assuming a rash? The blisters and rash are not painful though. Then I noticed a lot of whits vaginal discharge (assuming a yeast infection, but treating now with Montisat ) and a bad odor the day after. The odor went away 2 days later and now it's back to normal.  I've been freaking out lately because it's scaring me. We had unprotected sex for only a few minutes and then he put on a condom. The condom was latex and I just immediately assumed that I had a latex allergy, but then I did further research and now I am just unsure.  If we are both virgins, what could it be?

Here are a few pics

The first pic is 4 days after sex

The second pic is 2 weeks before sex

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Correction: The first pic is 2 weeks before sex, 

and the second pic is 4 days after sex. 

• Posted

Don't be worried kinda looks like genital warts, I would go to the doctor if I was you and have them check it out
  • Posted

So you have a yeast infection before y'all even made love which is a stressor for your vagina. That's plain and simple. Very interesting that you were both virgins. No one has to penetrate anyone to give them herpes so with what have you guys ever just rubbed on somebody that their privates it could still be transmitted are you 100% sure he's a virgin? Has he ever had oral sex been given to him by someone with a fever blister? Have you ever had anyone rub their penis against your privates? Answer these questions I may be able to figure it out thank you God bless also Yasmin a blood test will confirm herpes on either one of you so what happened when he found out you have bumps.
    • Posted

Also I do not see the blisters that you are speaking of by your pictures
    • Posted

I had the yeast infection the day after we had sex. And no we have not. Yes I am 100% sure he's a virgin. He has not received oral sex from anyone with a fever blister and no I have not. I have done oral times before though, and before we had unprotected sex I was kind of dry and he rubbed his penis on my vagina and we assumed it was friction at first. There was nothing wrong with my vagina after we had sex until the next day. And thanks so much! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.