Bloated!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello ladies just wondering do any of you out there GI through bouts of feeling bloated? Do you ever feel you stay more bloated than not? If so what do you do for relief?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna yes I have had the bloatedness.  It feels like I gained 20 pounds overnight then after a day or two it goes down then comes around again.  I started Complex B vitamins last week and are good for weight gain/bloatedness and everything else concerning menopause.  I am actually losing weight, no bloatedness and have more energy again.  I had no energy and felt 90.  I feel young again.  A lady on this forum recommended I try them.  I love her!  lol xxoo
    • Posted

Thank you Hot Dot!! And is that what the bottle reads complex B?
    • Posted

Hi again. These are by Jamieson vitamins in Canada.  Says B75 Complex.

Converts carbs, proteins, fats to energy it says.  I take one early in the morning with a muffin.  They are yellow/orange in colour so makes the urine bright yellow....like the sunshine honey!  xxoo Good Luck 🍀

• Posted

Yes! I was actually feeling much better today - a miracle, when all of a sudden from nowhere the bloatedness appeared. The only thing that helps me is probiotic yoghurt - tried other probiotics and it was a total nightmare. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat, it just appears and then disappears. At least the hot flushes have subsided for now!
    • Posted

Thanks Margo I hate that feeling it annoys me big time!
  • Posted

Hi

Although my blood tests for menopause were neg I am having all sorts of symptoms from no sleep to hot sweats to bloating pain in my abdomen and bowel etc. I can have bloating alot. I am doing lots of things including b vits, a capsule of the good gut bacteria, lots of water, no tea and coffee, no gluten, magnesium citrate at night and rubbing castor oil on my stomach at night with clingfilm on top then a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel!!!! Plus yoga at home. It's hard work taking better care of myself but I had such a scary time last month I have chosen to put me first!

Good luck

• Posted

Hi ladies I started eating probiotic yogurt again too and eating better now that the craving of chocolate left.  Aughhh For lunch I have a big bowl of that cherry yogurt with a cup of the vanilla on top mixed together hehe and tastes like damn ice cream!!  Great calcium intake...my nails are so white at the ends. A banana and a peeled Apple is my lunch.  It helps to start eating better aughh. xxxx. Those B Complex vitamins made life better!!
  • Posted

Hi donna, yes i have it too, sometimes it is constantly there for a full month and then other times it flucuates, my breasts also are always tender and seem to go up and down constantly. I have started b complex lately, no change yet but i am hoping they will kick in soon, take care, love and light x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.