Bloated

Posted , 10 users are following.

How do people manage bloating? The type that hurts under your ribs and chest?. I feel like I'm really constipated but I'm not.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I get pain and bloating just under my ribs. Most often right side, but occasionally left. Pain area is pretty targeted though. Going for a HIDA scan because my gall bladder was removed and it could be a result of that surgery. I believe it’s tied to constipation though, maybe IBS. No pain when things are “regular” so to speak. I use Benefiber 3 times a day and drink lots of wAter. Limit cheese & high fats. I cut out raw veggies, which I love. Just too hard to digest! 

• Posted

I'm having the same issues with bloating and it's uncomfortable nothing I try helps just wanted you to know your not alone.

• Posted

I cut fresh ginger in chunks and boil for 20 minutes, let it cool and drink like tea, add some brown sugar if you like but this helps so much, the pain is awful😣, I understand, lately I'm going to see my doctor once a month, always something new that hurts, isn't old age beautiful for us women 😑

• Posted

A table spoon of apple cider vinegar in about 12 oz of water helps tremendously. Also, a teaspoon of ir in a cup of ginger tea works miracles.

It's always something, he? This time of life is a dozy getting used to...

• Posted

I am going threw the same thing, it’s a Constance issues aanythung i eat I get bloated, your not alone.
  • Posted

I am windy all the time.... especially my tummy with anything I eat.... at times it worse.... I had veg two days in a row and my bowel was gurgling throughout the night ... I changed my HRT tabs to patches as recommended so lets see.... I want a normal stomach and just to feel normal again!! Do any of you girls suffer the same??

Thanks in advance 

​CK 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.