bloating

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

Does anyone else suffer with bloating in peri. I constantly feel like I need the loo and feel as if I have eaten loads when I haven't. I have a tyre of weight round my middle that never seems to go down. Any advice would be great and also if there are any supplements that can help.

Thanks

Helen x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Helen

i sent the link for B6 benefits 

Saves me reposting the info 

its on the site already 

click the link i sent you by PM 

jaynx

• Posted

Hi Helen,

yes I do and it drives me nuts! Even when I really think I must have gained 5kg I hop on the weighing scales and I haven't gained, but if feel like I cannot wear close fitting clothes and I really feel heavy and bloated, and can't seem to "suck it in" like I used to. It's depressing. 

I have found although, that cutting way back on salt, red meat and also drinking a big glass of water every hour helps shift excess fluid, which I feel is the cause of this heavy bloated feeling around my waist. I also have started replacing my extra coffee intakes for tea. It does seem to help. 

Good luck, let us know how you go! 

Gabrielle

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.