Bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Guys, I've had a few Gallbladder attacks recently and have had to completely change my diet and do exercise. As a result I've had no attacks at all. Unfortunately, I have a little bit of bloating going on which is causing slight discomfort.Has anybody got any ideas as to how I can reduce this ? Thanks.

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

what sort of diet have you been following
    • Posted

Low fat, plenty of cumbers, chicken, coffee (black), veges, muesli, fruit etc. definitely 'no cream' and high fat foods.

Accupucture has helped but still slight bloating. Annoying more than anything.

• Posted

Have you tryed some apple cider vinigar 2 teaspoons

Also people with gall bladder issues deal with gas and acid in belly could try tums or milanta

• Posted

i have been doing the 2apple cider and also organic apple juice very helpful to my over all health

• Posted

Yeah Apple Cider helps the attacks apparently.

I'll try Milanta for the bloating and gas. Thanks.

• Posted

Cider and tea help also I actually got rid of my gallstones by doing the hardcore gallbladder cleanse I suffered through it now have no symptoms
    • Posted

The Flush does help and I intend to do a few more. :-)
    • Posted

Make sure you look at your scan that they at small enough to pass before doing it ok
  • Posted

Yes I heard they can get stuck in the duct or something.

Another scan is a good idea. Thx

• Posted

Be care about "flushing" anything, I had a stone stuck in a duct and needed a week off work and was crying out in pain and vomiting for days and lost a stone in a week!
  • Posted

I use peppermint also ginger tea with lemon, cider vinegar in apple juice and charcoal tablets, probiotics they have eased things in the short term. Some ppl swear by digestive enymes, but not good for me personally. BUT this disease can progress and mine has, day by day getting more severe. Sadly I have to have the Gb out next month as my quality of life has declined so much over 4 months, cannot eat properly and constant pain, sever bloating and nausea now. Hope u fare better but bear in mind you may have a longish wait if ever you need surgery in future so if you feel things getting worse ever, do go sooner than later, good luck !
    • Posted

excellent info from both of you thanks

my nasuea has gone just the sore tenderness on and off, im hoping mine will settle right down with a drastic diet life style. the apple juice and and the cider has helped. Can you tell me is there any way to make the apple juice and cider nice add honey or not

• Posted

Yep, I add manuka honey as it has antibiotic properties, bit expensive but a little goes a long way. Also add hot water as it seems better imo. Good luck and hope u get results.
    • Posted

Aaron try to cut meat for a bit a little baked chicken seemed ok for me when it was bad wild rice or any kind of rice will digest quick I went onto soy milk for a bit a lot of acid in milk products. I had gerd also which got kicked with probiotic after a year of that mess.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.