Bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been bloated and nausea for at least two weeks. It doesn't let up. Has anyone experienced this???

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Following this to hopefully see some others with the same!! I definitely have been very bloated lately, more times than not, no rhyme or reason to it from what I can notice .
  • Posted

Hi Alissa yes I have suffered from bloating and nausea on and off for a few years ..all I can say is that it does eventually lessen as time goes on. I found peppermint tea helped me along with chamomile and for the nausea when it was bad I actually used ginger gravol and that works well for indigestion as well...hope you find relief soon
    • Posted

Hi paisleygirl, how is your uti now? did doc give you more/different meds after the 2nd lot & you felt it returning yet again? x

• Posted

Hi looloo the second set of antibiotics seemed to do the trick no symptoms of it returning so far we actually went for a 2 & 1/2 hour drive thursday to pick up a new puppy and had no urgency to stop and pee somewhere which was awesome but not holding my breath of course i'm anxious it will come back...did end up with a slight yeast infection but Canesten is taking care of that thankfully....how are you doing

• Posted

peri wise, I'm doing fine, as my hrt makes a big difference to me. but other health problems giving me grief at present - chronic bowel problems - have been off work for months & I'm under hospital at present. 

Glad you seem to be on top of the uti now hun..xx

• Posted

glad to hear the peri has settled a bit sometimes just having a break from it all let's us gather up our strength to fight another day...hope you can get some help with your bowel problems and start to feel better xx

• Posted

yes i get a stinging burning pain under my ribs and also find that is where most of my gas sits too I also get a pain in my lower right side back once in a while and at the same time an ache in my right side groin I just wonder if it's a touch of IBS ...I take metamucil every night so go to the bathroom every day just fine ...no one can tell me what the groin ache is I have had ultrasounds etc. everything is fine ...just had a siegmascope done (not sure of the spelling) results were good so I just use heat or ice same thing with the ribs if they sting or burn I use ice pacs on them too it helps greatly

• Posted

I have this on and off to.

i even came on here for help a few days ago to ask for help!!!!!!

mine lasted days 5 days all day and night.........awful mine wouldn't hold up even vomited 2 just awful. For me notching helped......sorry!.

ive had this for 22 months but my experience this time was truly awful....... Sorry not at all helpful here but your defiantly not alone.

• Posted

Thanks for responding. It is a horrible feeling being so bloated and nauseated. Did anything help? How long does each time last?. Also have u had any pains under your ribs???
    • Posted

Hi,

Sorry no nothing I tried helped.!!!

i always get this a week before I'm due on a period, but a few days ago I had this for 5solid days and night, I vomited 2, it was truly horrid.

im not due on certainly not yet...........

yes I also got the pain under my ribs and stitch on my left side nr my abdominal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.